Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals (1376 Views)

Sola Sobowale With Banky W & Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by jiggaz(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Singer Chidinma Ekile has talked about her new album and why it is yet to drop. She also touched on the experience working with R&B star Banky W, saying it was an awesome experience.

Speaking exclusively to Hip TV, the Kedike singer explained that she it took this long because of the numbers of music albums dropping all through 2014 into 2015 in Nigeria.
She also added that her busyness contributed to the delay.

According to her: “I was actually doing a lot of other things so I just wanted to focus…
“I don’t actually want to drop an album and they’d be like ‘Oh, Chidinma also had an album’. I wanna have something that people can always go back to and listen to over and over again.”

Her claim that many albums dropped last year sounds a bit unfitting with the true nature of things, given that 2015 was a slow year musically owing to many factors particularly politics and general elections in the nation.

Chidinma also talked about working with R&B singer Banky W, saying it was her first experience with the EME boss and it was “sweet”, adding that she had so much fun and she cried at the video shoot.

https://www.naij.com/702464-first-time-banky-w-sweet-female-singer-reveals.html

Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmm
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by Adonis3: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2016
very sweet

I see

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by jiggaz(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Adonis3:
very sweet I see #Adonis3HasSopken
grin na you talk am oo.
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by Adonis3: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2016
jiggaz:
grin na you talk am oo.

wetin I talkcheesy
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by Kjking(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
na so e dey start
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by jiggaz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kjking:
na so e dey start
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by jiggaz(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2016
morning
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by jiggaz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals by Kobicove(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
She has run out of steam that's why her album has not yet dropped after all these years undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chika Okeke Completely UnCloth For A Movie (see Photos) / Photos From Brila Fm’s Boss, Larry Izamoje’s Daughter's Introduction / Ex Beauty Queen, Maryann Bassey Shares Inviting Photos To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.