Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,818 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

CONGRATULATION NIGERIAN.....2017 ₦1 Quadrillion Budget! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONGRATULATION NIGERIAN.....2017 ₦1 Quadrillion Budget! (510 Views)

Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! / Meet The Country That Talks In Quadrillion Not Even Trillion / 'ghana’s Debt To Hit Quadrillion By December' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONGRATULATION NIGERIAN.....2017 ₦1 Quadrillion Budget! by oyinkinola: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2016
2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

(1) (Reply)

''if You Call Me A Godfather, It Is Alright'' - Bola Tinubu / Nigerian Professor Who Will Receive America’s Highest Research Award / The Fall Of The Naira: Our Come-to-jesus And Come-to-allah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.