Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) (13014 Views)

[VIDEO] AY.COM – KOMAGBON (official Video) / Naeto C Ft Terry G - Skimpololo. Imagine Naeto C & Terry G On The Same Track? / Rymzo & 3gga, Another Terry G-ay.com Saga! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by dejiariyo: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
Wasnt surprised tho. . . .i believed it when this was posted here a while ago. . . .Terry G sha. . . .Me don wash am commot my hand lol
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by darne(m): 5:25am On Jul 09, 2009
lol i dont see any Terry G and AY.com Fighting, Just Ay.com Performing On Stage Lol, angry
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by Krayola(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2009
nice one
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2009
darne:

lol i dont see any Terry G and AY.com Fighting, Just Ay.com Performing On Stage Lol, angry

Terry G was performing his song on stage. . . .then AY.com showed up. . , Tse u dey watch with your eyez closed ni?
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by ofokasibe: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2009
well but i didnt see any fight guys ,
e be like say una know terry g level for naija . una think say terry na small boi 4 here .
kosomona for naija . terry g , number one carry go. grin

lalaboi and deji where una see una own fight now ??
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by chrisical(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2009
These guys are no longer on good terms ever since it emerged that terry g performes the hit 'pass me your love' at shows when originally,he is not the owner of the song.
I feel for A.Y,he is frustrated
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by ofokasibe: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
i still dont see reasons why ay should be fighting terry g ,,,,thats total immaturity
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by frijos(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
ofokasibe:

i still dont see reasons why ay should be fighting terry g ,,,,thats total immaturity

my guy he never happen 2 u that's why u dey yan like dis o!
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by rapjunkie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
how can ay.com rush terry g on stage and still perform the song during the alloted time? where was the security at the event?

It smells of a set up.

BUT terry g needs to organise his business affairs properly or somebody may do a lot worse to him.
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by obinna5000(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
Don't worry. Terry G will do his own version and call it "Pass Me Your Song".
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by rapjunkie(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
obinna5000:

lol. . . probably

its a high risk for artists to feature terry g on their track. If it blows, he will obviously use it as his own at shows and because everybody knows he produced it . . . . . it 'is' his song.

at least ay.com is getting fame . . . . . the hard way. embarassed
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by darne(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Terry G was performing his song on stage. . . .then AY.com showed up. . , Tse u dey watch with your eyez closed ni?

4 real,, i`ll have to check the Video again,, is that the afrikaan shrine??
when ur own video go come out nah,, Da grin,. lala lol grin

ofokasibe:

well but i didnt see any fight guys ,
e be like say una know terry g level for naija . una think say terry na small boi 4 here .
kosomona for naija . terry g , number one carry go. grin

lalaboi and deji where una see una own fight now ??

Abi oo Bros,, na so i see am,, na Ay.com just dey perform all the way,, Terry G no be small Boiy wey this Ordinary Ay.com go push commot for stage,, angry

chrisical link=topic=294141.msg4158170#msg4158170
date=1247135242]
These guys are no longer on good terms ever since it emerged that terry g performes the hit 'pass me your love' at shows when originally,he is not the owner of the song.
I feel for A.Y,he is frustrated
[/quote]

@poster
yes he should be b`cos if terry g is not featured on the pass me ur love part I and II no one will ever listen to it,, so if you know wat am talking about,, wink

[quote author=rapjunkie:

how can ay.com rush terry g on stage and still perform the song during the alloted time? where was the security at the event?

It smells of a set up.

BUT terry g needs to organise his business affairs properly or somebody may do a lot worse to him.

abi ooo ,, am not sure ay.com rushed him out with fight on the stage,, undecided

obinna5000:

Lmao. grin grin

ofokasibe:

for real my chairman,, total Rubbish from ay, angry

rapjunkie:

It smells of a set up.

shocked shocked shocked shocked to see that too,,
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by darne(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2009
Guys U need to know that terry G introduced ay.com to the Game,.if y`all know what am talking about, after Terry did a song with Kemistry (shake it).

He produced a track for Stormy Zino,, he was featured on the track,. (No Joke),, after that terry was busy in the studio and after that he got signed up to bluemoon which am not sure he is still there anymore,,

He has been with Ay.com for all thos time when he produced Luv you sexy,, after that he did a song for ay.com (Commercial no 2shot on that one)
After terry got the fame, he did alot of works with various artist like 2shot and after that,, he did pass me ur love for ay.com,, linked him up with 2 shot,, for (commercial) But i dont know alot about the two of them sha,, lipsrsealed

But i still think Ay shouldnt react, because everyone knows he is the owner of the song,, he shouldnt have reacted that way,, they are Good friends since when i have known Terry G,, If you know what am talking about,, Terry G,, Shiile,, Free me,, rite now grin grin grin
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by gloriuss(f): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2009
u guys and ur eyes, which fight? oh you mean when the music stopped and people on stage sort of looked confused, well will any1 put the time of this fight so i can have a look coz i dnt see it.
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by darne(m): 1:03am On Jul 10, 2009
maybe that would be better,, self,. angry abi glorious,. no be wetin u want be that,, so mr lala would do that for rus grin
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by gloriuss(f): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2009
yes oh! i beg lala show us pls, grin
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by darne(m): 1:24am On Jul 10, 2009
so my sister hw come u post pass me,, even tho i have been here almost a year lol undecided
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2009
TLook at this guyz. . . .So i will be doing naration this early morning?? ok. . . .

1. At the begining of the video, Who was the guy in RED shouting "Ginger the ginger, swagger the swagger. . .make noise lik lkjgfdskbkshlksbgakhsab" aint those Terry G's signature rubbish?

2. Ay.com appears on stage and he clears off. . . . .

3. Rapj might be right about the Staged tingy. If it was then the guy in RED is not TerryG and AY.com used him to create some buzz for the show. . . .

4. Glorious, I knw you are new, so maybe you missed the earlier part of this discussion lol. . . Terry G plays Pass me your love on shows without permission, Which is not his song. . . . Then AY.com did an interview to punch (i think) and it got posted here by a user. . . .

5. The Heading of this thread is not necessarily saying that AY.com and TerryG fought on stage. I think its very clear what its implying. . . .AY.com fights TerryG on stage(shares his story on stage to make terryG stop plaing his song or Fight him by telling the world on stage whats going on). . . . .

darne:

4 real,,  i`ll have to check the Video again,,  is that the afrikaan shrine?? 
when ur own video go come out nah,,  Da grin,. lala lol  grin

Abi oo Bros,,  na so i see am,,  na Ay.com just dey perform all the way,,  Terry G no be small Boiy wey this Ordinary Ay.com go push commot for stage,,   angry

@poster
  [b]yes he should be b`cos if terry g is not featured on the pass me ur love part I and II no one will ever listen to it,,  so if you know wat am talking abou[/b]t,,   wink

Same rubbish every TerryG fanatic has been posting about. . .abeg make i hear word. . . .
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by darne(m): 5:02am On Jul 10, 2009
Naw u r sucking lipsrsealed grin,, hw about your video?? no comment on that?? undecided
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2009
Mahn. . . . . Do u read with ur eyez closed or what? . . . . . I taya sef
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by Genuflect(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2009
Terry G should stop all this dubious acts or he might as well be digging his own grave
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by gloriuss(f): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2009
lalaboi:

TLook at this guyz. . . .So i will be doing naration this early morning?? ok. . . .

1. At the begining of the video, Who was the guy in RED shouting "Ginger the ginger, swagger the swagger. . .make noise lik lkjgfdskbkshlksbgakhsab" aint those Terry G's signature rubbish?

2. Ay.com appears on stage and he clears off. . . . .

3. Rapj might be right about the Staged tingy. If it was then the guy in RED is not TerryG and AY.com used him to create some buzz for the show. . . .

4. Glorious, I knw you are new, so maybe you missed the earlier part of this discussion lol. . . Terry G plays Pass me your love on shows without permission, Which is not his song. . . . Then AY.com did an interview to punch (i think) and it got posted here by a user. . . .

5. The Heading of this thread is not necessarily saying that AY.com and TerryG fought on stage. I think its very clear what its implying. . . .AY.com fights TerryG on stage(shares his story on stage to make terryG stop plaing his song or Fight him by telling the world on stage whats going on). . . . .

Same rubbish every TerryG fanatic has been posting about. . .abeg make i hear word. . . .

lalaboi, i kinda got the point as in ay.com was upset/anguished about this whole lack of copyright thingy as he seems to be begging the audience for something (on his knees) although his words are soooooooo muffled.

And i also got the fact that a man in red was seen in the first instance then disappears, so it wasnt an easy video to interpret!

With regards to the word "fightin" i kinda forgot that naija's use the vocabulary to define quarrels, arguments and unsettled qualms, hence i was looking out for a physical punch up undecided but its alright im still getting the hang of this forum grin grin grin

Oh and i know ur a busy guy and all but im sure u could have waited for me yesterday (YIM),,,,,,,,,, cry
But thanks for the early posting,,,,,, grin
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by tosinaded(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2009
am drinking hennessy, sipping hennessy
me i no dey see, see enemies
enemies come dey fuckn seize
ama treat them like a mothafcka
grin grin grin grin

free terry G o cool
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by WarfyBoy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2009
IF PERSON REALLY LOOK THIS DIN WELL, Y TG GO DEY USE D GUY MUSIC DEY MAKE MONI

IM GET MO DAN ONE SONG, Y IM GO DEY USE ANOTHER PERSON SONG DEY MAKE MONI??

AT LEAST AY PAID HIM FOR EVERYTIN, WHY IM STILL DEY DEY GREEEDYYYYYY

MAKE TG FREE THE GUY SONG jorrrrr

monky dey work, babu dey chop, for this modern era??

AY make u kno gree oooo
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by luck007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
my guy he never happen 2 u that's why u dey yan like dis o!
grin grin grin
he nor know how much terry G dey make from aother man song
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
gloriuss:

lalaboi, i kinda got the point as in ay.com was upset/anguished about this whole lack of copyright thingy as he seems to be begging the audience for something (on his knees) although his words are soooooooo muffled.

And i also got the fact that a man in red was seen in the first instance then disappears, so it wasnt an easy video to interpret!

With regards to the word "fightin" i kinda forgot that naija's use the vocabulary to define quarrels, arguments and unsettled qualms, hence i was looking out for a physical punch up undecided but its alright im still getting the hang of this forum grin grin grin

Oh and i know ur a busy guy and all but im sure u could have waited for me yesterday (YIM),,,,,,,,,, cry
But thanks for the early posting,,,,,, grin

ha lol. . .abeg leave English lesson. . .This is Nigenrish! . . .lol. . .about the YIM. . . .Sorry again lol. . .i had to go. . . .pwele
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by luck007(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
i like what Ay.com did cheesy cheesy
if u sit down dey look another man dey rep money from your hard labour, broda e nor good ooooo aaaah e gel e oooo
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by ladykool(f): 4:47am On Jul 11, 2009
lool terry g na wa for himself but i still love his music especially with ibo boy wateva the song is called cnt remember
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
lady kool:

lool terry g na wa for himself but i still love his music especially with ibo boy wateva the song is called cnt remember

enough space. . . .He should sing that song for himself lol. . .aiye po gan!!!
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2009
Whats the problem with this GUY Terry G  embarassed

Terry G! Teddy Bear!! No make I hate you ooo!!!

On facebook,  na so i see am El swagger said Terry don finally pay the money him owe me  grin

Terry G again fighting with Nigerian DJs!! Wetin? Na The Ganger dey Ginger him brain wey come dey behave like tangerine? grin

TERRY G!!!! TERRY JAAAAAA!!! TERRY YIIIIIIII!!! TERRY WEREEE!!!! TERRY IGBO  grin  grin  grin

Terry G stop playing AY.com Pass me ur Luv on stage again! What aint good aint good,

TERRY G!!!!!! FREE ME NOW!!!  grin   grin   grin 

U DON PASS THIS LEVEL!! NO LET DEM PUNCH U FOR STAGE NEXT TIME!!  grin

TERRY G SHLD RESPECT HIMSELF!!!

AIYE PO GAN!!!!  cheesy
Re: Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) by lalaboi(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2009
faakay:

Whats the problem with this GUY Terry G  embarassed

Terry G! Teddy Bear!! No make I hate you ooo!!!

On facebook,  na so i see am El swagger said Terry don finally pay the money him owe me  grin

Terry G again fighting with Nigerian DJs!! Wetin? Na The Ganger dey Ginger him brain wey come dey behave like tangerine? grin

TERRY G!!!! TERRY JAAAAAA!!! TERRY YIIIIIIII!!! TERRY WEREEE!!!! TERRY IGBO  grin  grin  grin

Terry G stop playing AY.com Pass me ur Luv on stage again! What aint good aint good,

TERRY G!!!!!! FREE ME NOW!!!  grin   grin   grin 

U DON PASS THIS LEVEL!! NO LET DEM PUNCH U FOR STAGE NEXT TIME!!  grin

TERRY G SHLD RESPECT HIMSELF!!!

AIYE PO GAN!!!!  cheesy

You sure say that chinese shit nor disconnect wire for ya brain when you write this lol. . ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) / Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo / Phyno – If To Say (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.