Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

(pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke (47491 Views)

6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Lost Its Place As Africa’s Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2016
omohayek:

Oh bugger off, you non-entity. Do you even know what "outed" means? You clearly have nothing whatsoever to contribute to any discussion beyond lame attempts at insults you've cribbed from an online thesaurus, and my time is too valuable to waste it on cretins of your ilk.

I considered your request but I'll rather stay and be a thorn on your side.

Have a nice evening grin
Re: (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke by davidif: 3:41am On Feb 19, 2016
pacino26:
Spot on. If you get to they office off the DPR to initiate process to set up a refinery they'd give you the paper criteria but to get approval is the real issue. My time in 2013 working seriously on setting up a refinery with some patrons made me realise that Nigeria isn't ready for the word 'PROGRESS'

We keep fooling ourselves, you don't have power CCGP will need to be imported asking with all accessories, steel for interconnecting piping needs to be imported, to make roads heavy earth moving equipment needs to be imported. To set Nigeria on the path of industrialization will take another ten yrs.

As far as I am concerned, there's no proactive plan in place.

Please tell us of your experience of trying to open a business. I am sure it will be highly informative if you make a thread about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke by pacino26(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2016
davidif:

Please tell us of your experience of trying to open a business. I am sure it will be highly informative if you make a thread about it.

I sure will but the success story can only come when the breakthrough has been achieved. I am still battling some bottlenecks.

I can share my experiences working in pipeline and facilities, fabrication and project management.

Start-up is one big task
Re: (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke by Pheedow(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2016
But WAh if the hunter does eat peppersoup everyday buh sells d meat everday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.