Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,056 members, 7,980,758 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

Take Up The Cross, And Follow Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Up The Cross, And Follow Me (370 Views)

I Need Your Advise, Am Dating A Brotherhood Of The Cross And Stars Girl. / The History Of Olumba Olumba (the Brotherhood Of Cross And Star) / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Up The Cross, And Follow Me by overcomersfaith(f): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Beloved, you need to enter into this awesome knowledge of God to get into these secrets of the kingdom which are only for the sons and daughters and not for wayfarers (Matt 13:11; Gal 4:6).

The Lord choses our portion for us, therefore we must surrender our will to His will. And in case you are afraid that His choice might not be exactly what you want which is usually the case. I will remind you of the potter’s power. He decide what to do with every clay in his store house. He chooses to make one vessel unto honour and another unto dishonor (Jer 18:6, Rom 9:19-21). All power belong to Him and that sovereign and absolute power of God make our security in Him more assuredly.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Jst Started Observing This... / Emergency Contact Numbers / Someone Is Just About To Remember You For Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.