Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? (986 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by cnwokike(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
In all honesty, how willl you react to this situation?

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by ZYZZA: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
thinking

am that jealous type , I know my actions would be what regretting
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by MRBrownJ: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
both will be gone from my life for good, no questions asked!
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by falconey(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin

she cheated of course she must have slept with him.

abi kini cheating Gan?
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by olagbemi118(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'll just laff and laff... If u don't know, I can laff ooooo. Forgiveness is divine jo... I still dey laff
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
But why is the guy crying instead
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by vault(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bleep em up...... both of em

na sniper go sure pass
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by Smellymouth: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin

Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by Maxi112: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
that is d end of that relationship, no second chance...
if I still find her pvssy interesting, I might make her my side chic
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by darkenkach(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
I will keep fucking her until i get another bae to replace her. Then will call it off in the most annoying way.
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by cruzita(f): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin from the look on that boy's face,his mind is made up
Re: Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
darkenkach:
I will keep fucking her until i get another bae to replace her. Then will call it off in the most annoying way.

When sum guys are funny so dis is ow to get bck at her?Wat if u do dat anoda extremely caring guy picks are up nd shower her with unconditional love

cheesy guys! Wake up dat girl u treating bad or bou to treat bad is anoda guy's dream lady

(1) (Reply)

What This Girl Wrote? Lagos Ladies Is this True Or False? / 24 Ways Men Are Just Like Babies / Sorry But It's Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.