Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Dullest Student Comprehension Passage (see Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dullest Student Comprehension Passage (see Photo) (644 Views)

My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dullest Student Comprehension Passage (see Photo) by adainternet14: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
One of my friend upload this pictures on her face book page. The boy was said to be one of his student.
Due to my investigation, the boy was a new comer he came from one of those village schools.
I told my friend that she has a lot of work to do on this boy

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Suicide Or Murder? / To Know Your Jamb Result(original) / Top 20 Most Commonly Confused Homophones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.