Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,510 members, 7,914,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective (1419 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? / Children's Day In Another Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by pinkrex(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
With the overnight fame rocking the Ministry of Olujumoke, a former bread hawker now a super-model, keeps gaining societal momentum. Many organisations have swooped in to double her fortune while seeking publicity as well. My major concern is not the success her fame is attracting to her, but the destruction that awaits her if parallel steps are not taken.

Olujomoke's house offers, cars, modelling contracts etc, automatically positions her as the bread winner of the family. The husband has been reduced to a minor role now. recently, PoiseTraining swung in to clean up her English and etiquette so as to suit the new social strata her fame commands. But, the monumental question is what happens to Olujumoke's HUSBAND? Why is he not getting the education and co-fortunes?

We all understand the injustice this will do to the man's esteem when his wife of many years is transformed overnight while he is left to struggle.

* Very soon, issues as infidelity will pop up
* Divorce may beckon on them as understanding will be polarized
* Family status also affects marital union

There are many things to consider.This post is a clarion call to those managing and gifting Jumoke's fortune to remember to carry her husband along. Fame can set a parriage apart. They shouldn't build her career while sacrificing her marriage.

Nairaland Mods. please help o.

Written by: Promise Emmanuel

Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by solid3(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Do you want to sponsor the husband?
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by Asaib(f): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
I concur

1 Like

Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
uh?
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by pinkrex(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
solid3:
Do you want to sponsor the husband?

Have you made sense?

Go and find your sense where it was locked up.

1 Like

Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by jonaifame22(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
She looks like my ex dami! shocked
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by ZYZZA: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
the hubby had all this year's to be in charge I guess it her time
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
reminds me of that old high school flick, "She's all that"

now it's time for me to hunt down one cute kpomo seller both brokoto yansh angry

"I can make a broke bish rich, but ion fvck a broke bish u see"
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by pinkrex(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
ZYZZA:
the hubby had all this year's to be in charge I guess it her time

cry cry cry cry cry Pay attention. It is not a competition
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by ZYZZA: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkrex:

cry cry cry cry cry Pay attention. It is not a competition
but what can he do at this time .what the use of teaching him English , olajumoke would be speaking to lot of people and would carry out much interview, and I don't see the hubby doing that . hope you get my point .
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by pinkrex(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
ZYZZA:
but what can he do at this time .what the use of teaching him English , olajumoke would be speaking to lot of people and would carry out much interview, and I don't see the hubby doing that . hope you get my point .

Would it affect their marriage or not?

Its no news that he wont be able to handle his wife with his level of exposure. Lets be honest with ourselves, we know how men are easily intimidated by successful women in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by vicstar(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
op! Pls ohh did he complain to you
No offence undecided
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by ZYZZA: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkrex:

Would it affect their marriage or not?

Its no news that he wont be able to handle his wife with his level of exposure. Lets be honest with ourselves, we know how men are easily intimidated by successful women in Nigeria. undecided
to you question it would if she rubs it to his face ,most women would want to walk on they man because there are in charge but others would be so humble ,so it depends on her, why wouldn't he be able to handle her , if he had his confidence and thus not timid he can.
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by pinkrex(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
angry
ZYZZA:
to you question it would if she rubs it to his face ,most women would want to walk on they man because there are in charge but others would be so humble ,so it depends on her, why wouldn't he be able to handle her , if he had his confidence and thus not timid he can.

LOL. Nigerian women grin grin grin grin
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by ZYZZA: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkrex:
angry

LOL. Nigerian women grin grin grin grin
I have seen women that earn more salary than there hubby and still leaving in peace not one not Two ,and yes I live in Nigeria
Re: Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective by pinkrex(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
ZYZZA:
I have seen women that earn more salary than there hubby and still leaving in peace not one not Two ,and yes I live in Nigeria

I like your idealism. Very good. The post is a warning to avert any case of "incasity".

(1) (Reply)

See How Lady Backside Cause Confusion / Four Ladies Said My Sperm Is Sugarish In Taste, Do I Have Medical Problem? / Flavour Abania Baby Mama One Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Woman I Have Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.