Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Am Tired Of Staying At Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired Of Staying At Home (2660 Views)

I Am Tired Of Staying At Home / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / Are You Tired Of Staying At Home After Graduating Or Loss Of Job. (2) (3) (4)

Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Am a fresh graduate of economics waiting to be called up to serve my father's land.But as a kind of person that I am, am not comfortable staying at home doing nothing. I don't mind any kind of job, all I need is just to keep myself busy and earn some cash rather than been a Nairaland addict. please hook me up for any available job, I stays in Ijaye.
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Obichi98(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Serve your father country indeed!!...Are you waiting to wear the normal NYSC...meaning Now Your Suffering Continues...Bros times don change ooo!
Our leaders are siddon tight until the last oil dry up!!!

Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
I won't bother to go if it's voluntary......But Wetin man go do. I believe Naija will still be great again
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by princedanalyst: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
whatsapp dis number 08169361485
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by linkystar: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stay up to date on this job site for latest jobs in Nigeria

Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Delphi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Young man, go and look for a car wash centre and start washing cars with them in the interim. If you wash a car for say N500, you take N200 and the owner takes N300. You can wash 10 cars in a day!. Stop lazying about, please. Buy a modem and subscribe to data and when you are back each day, browse and apply for jobs. It may surprise you that the job you apply now may mature immediately after your service.

Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Delphi:
Young man, go and look for a car wash centre and start washing cars with them in the interim. If you wash a car for say N500, you take N200 and the owner takes N300. You can wash 10 cars in a day!. Stop lazying about, please. Buy a modem and subscribe to data and when you are back each day, browse and apply for jobs. It may surprise you that the job you apply now may mature immediately after your service.

Thanks for the advice sir
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Kookny(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bayokun:
Am a fresh graduate of economics waiting to be called up to serve my father's land.But as a kind of person that I am, am not comfortable staying at home doing nothing. I don't mind any kind of job, all I need is just to keep myself busy and earn some cash rather than been a Nairaland addict. please hook me up for any available job, I stays in Ijaye.

Bro, there's this job I'm about to leave, I can refer you to my boss. I'll be leaving this month end.

Our office is @Ikeja, that means you gonna bear some trans-expenses if it works out.
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kookny:

Bro, there's this job I'm about to leave, I can refer you to my boss. I'll be leaving this month end.

Our office is @Ikeja, that means you gonna bear some trans-expenses if it works out.

I don't mind sir, if the pay will cover the expenses. Can you kindly drop me your digit so as to call you
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Kookny(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bayokun:

I don't mind sir, if the pay will cover the expenses. Can you kindly drop me your digit so as to call you

Sorry bro, hard to drop my digits here.

Send a pm instead. We may need to meet physically first sha.
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kookny:

Sorry bro, hard to drop my digits here.
Send a pm instead. We may need to meet physically first sha.
Have done that sir
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by bigboywho(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2016
Contact me at my signature for an honest self-sufficient job you can do. You dont need to be idle for any reason at all.
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
bigboywho:
Contact me at my signature for an honest self-sufficient job you can do. You dont need to be idle for any reason at all.

God bless you sir, I have done that
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by pweedieolamide: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Am a lady of 25yrs old that needs a job also.tired of sitting@home doing nothing.kindly help me too#pass me not oh gentle saviour#
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2016
pweedieolamide:
Am a lady of 25yrs old that needs a job also.tired of sitting@home doing nothing.kindly help me too#pass me not oh gentle saviour#

Babes, we're both in this oo... Abeg, holla me once you find an opening.
Re: Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bayokun(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2016
yorme:

Babes, we're both in this oo... Abeg, holla me once you find an opening.

Thread hijackers spotted, but it's alright the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly. Don't worry baba God will pick up our calls soon

What's Happening At PWD Oshodi, Lagos / Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. / Diamond Bank Medical Test