Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! (2544 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / What's the Contributions Of Christianity To The Modern Science And Technology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 12:50am On Feb 21, 2016
johnw74:

Being a Christian .............. it's about having faith in Jesus Christ, ............

italo:

I have already show how false this claim is. .............

Oh boy, blind as can be.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2016
johnw74:

I claimed I'm not pentecostal, and I claimed Christianity is about having faith is Jesus Christ,
which of my claims is false?

Ha ha, You rc's just keep showing what liars and false accusers you are.

I'll just assume your "christianity" is not the christianity Jesus talked about which has to do with both faith and action.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
italo:
I'll just assume your "christianity" is not the christianity Jesus talked about which has to do with both faith and action.

The actions-works are His, not mine, lest they be like filthy rags.

Christianity can be about many things, like witnessing, for one thing.

How does having action-works with your faith make this quote false, as you say it is?

Christianity is about having faith is Jesus Christ
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2016
italo's belief:

Christianity is not about having faith in Jesus Christ
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 5:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Christians are even saved through faith, not by works,
yet italo say's that the quote: "Christianity is having faith in Jesus Christ", is false

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
johnw74:

Christians are even saved through faith, not by works,
yet italo say's that the quote: "Christianity is having faith in Jesus Christ", is false

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Yes, I believe we are saved by grace, through faith...but our good works must necessarily accompany our faith. That's why Jesus invited those who did good works in Matt25:31-46 which you're pretending not to see.

James2:20 Do you want to be shown, you senseless person, that faith apart from works is barren?
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
johnw74:

The actions-works are His, not mine, lest they be like filthy rags.

Christianity can be about many things, like witnessing, for one thing.

How does having action-works with your faith make this quote false, as you say it is?

Whether the good actions are his or yours or Buharis, you must do them to be saved.

Those who didn't do them in Matt25:31-46 went to hell. Those who did them went to heaven.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
italo:

Yes, I believe we are saved by grace, through faith...but our good works must necessarily accompany our faith. That's why Jesus invited those who did good works in Matt25:31-46 which you're pretending not to see.

James2:20 Do you want to be shown, you senseless person, that faith apart from works is barren?

You are a person that posts scripture to contradict scripture, because you don't understand the scriptures,
they don't contradict each other.

Where does Matt 25:31-46 and James 2:20 show that the quote "Christianity is having faith in Jesus christ"
to be false.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
italo:

You keep changing the subject away from your false accusation,
but @blue, you go against the very next verse which says "not by works"

God's gift of Salvation is through Faith which God Himself gave, not by faith + works, you add to the scriptures.
Good works come after Salvation, God does those good works in the saved.
Now get back to the matter at hand instead of addressing everything but.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
italo:

Whether the good actions are his or yours or Buharis, you must do them to be saved.

Those who didn't do them in Matt25:31-46 went to hell. Those who did them went to heaven.

Stop changing the subject and show from scriptures that this is false:

johnw74:

Being a Christian .............. it's about having faith in Jesus Christ, ............

italo:

No you havn't, not once, stop lying and show me.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
It's understandable, how can italo-rc tell the truth
when he does not know the truth

johnw74:
"Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ"

italo:
"I have already show how false this claim is."

duh
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2016
"islamic is about having faith in muhammad"

"buddaism is about having faith in budda"

"satanism is about having faith in satan"

"evolutionists is about having faith in evolution"

johnw74:

italo:

^^^
Christianity is not about having belief in Jesus Christ!
it's a false claim,
can you believe italo-rc?
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2016
johnw74:

It's understandable, how can italo-rc tell the truth
when he does not know the truth
johnw74:
italo:
duh
johnw74:

"islamic is about having faith in muhammad"
"buddaism is about having faith in budda"
"satanism is about having faith in satan"
"evolutionists is about having faith in evolution"
johnw74:
italo:
^^^
Christianity is not about having belief in Jesus Christ!
it's a false claim,
can you believe italo-rc?
johnw74:

You keep changing the subject away from your false accusation,
but @blue, you go against the very next verse which says "not by works"

God's gift of Salvation is through Faith which God Himself gave, not by faith + works, you add to the scriptures.
Good works come after Salvation, God does those good works in the saved.
Now get back to the matter at hand instead of addressing everything but.

Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
johnw74:

You are a person that posts scripture to contradict scripture, because you don't understand the scriptures,

Where does Matt 25:31-46 and James 2:20 show that the quote "Christianity is having faith in Jesus christ"
to be false.

You're the one saying scripture contradicts scripture because you don't believe James2:20. I never said so. I believe both verses. They're not contradictory.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
italo:

You're the one saying scripture contradicts scripture because you don't believe James2:20. I never said so. I believe both verses. They're not contradictory.

@blue true to form you continue to lie and falsely accuse, and
@red you continue to cowardly not answer the question and admit you are wrong,
which strongly shows that the truth is not in you

johnw74:

to be false.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
italo:

I understand. You even use scripture to accuse, even when that verse does not nullify my comment in any way, that "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ".
You haven't the courage to answer the question I asked you many times, but instead keep changeing the subject,
you haven't the courage to admit you are wrong.
Christians have the Spirit of truth, but what a spirit that's in you.

johnw74:

italo:

You are avoiding the truth, unable to admit a wrong, just like the devil:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2016
johnw74:

I understand. You even use scripture to accuse, even when that verse does not nullify my comment in any way, that "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ".
You haven't the courage to answer the question I asked you many times, but instead keep changeing the subject,
you haven't the courage to admit you are wrong.
Christians have the Spirit of truth, but what a spirit that's in you.

You are avoiding the truth, unable to admit a wrong, just like the devil:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You have asked this stupidd question over and again to avoid the truth that Christianity is about our faith and action.

Please show where I said the bold is false.

Let see who is the devil.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2016
italo:

You have asked this stupidd question over and again to avoid the truth that Christianity is about our faith and action.

No, stop your lying, I'm not the one that has avoided anything, and I have said Christianity is about many things like witnessing for one thing.
https://www.nairaland.com/2942584/pope-questions-donald-trumps-christianity/1#43137112

italo:

Ha ha you have been avoiding admitting to your lie and telling the truth, and now you are denying saying that the quote in question is false.
Yes I will show you yet once again where you said the bolded ("Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ".) is false:

johnw74:

Boy, you rc's are sure blind.
I'm not pentocostal, but like your pope you don't care if what you say is true or not.

Being a Christian is not about whether you want to build a wall or not to keep out illegal immigrants and terrorists, it's about having faith in Jesus Christ, but you and pope don't get it.

You italo replied to my quote, and you italo highlighted "it's about having faith in Jesus Christ"
and then you italo replied to it: "I have already show how false this claim is."
https://www.nairaland.com/2942584/pope-questions-donald-trumps-christianity#43087395

You not only have refused to admit your lie, you now claim never to have said it.
To admit to a lie and tell the truth, the truth has first to be in you.
You are truly entrenched in lies and deception.

italo:

It's already been seen who is a devil.

Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2016
johnw74:

Being a Christian is not about whether you want to build a wall or not to keep out illegal immigrants and terrorists, it's about having faith in Jesus Christ, but you and pope don't get it.

False!

Being a Christian is about believing and doing good...including what you do to strangers. e.g building walls, keeping out immigrants etc.

Matt25:34 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
^^^
Ha ha, Post after post you show that you take after your father

you said days ago that "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false

you then avoided questions on the matter for days

then you insinuated that you never said "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false

when shown yet again that that's just another of your lies, you then go back to saying "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false

Bad for you

apparently you cannot be in the truth and in the rcc too.

italo:

smiley
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by italo: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2016
johnw74:
^^^
Ha ha, Post after post you show that you take after your father

you said days ago that "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false

you then avoided questions on the matter for days

then you insinuated that you never said "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false

when shown yet again that that's just another of your lies, you then go back to saying "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false

Bad for you

apparently you cannot be in the truth and in the rcc too.

smiley

Wrong as usual. Here is your claim that is false again. Read it slowly this time, without leaving out any part. You keep pretending (like the devil) you never said or saw the beginning part.

I repeat, that claim is false!

Christianity includes what you do to strangers, like building or not building walls...or letting or not letting them in.

That's what Matt25:31-46 tells us.
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
italo:

Wrong as usual. Here is your claim that is false again. Read it slowly this time, without leaving out any part. You keep pretending (like the devil) you never said or saw the beginning part.

Truly I believe the first part, the middle part and the end part of what I said.

The part in question right from the beginning is the part of my sentence that you bolded "it's about having faith in Jesus Christ"
and you replied: "I have already show how false this claim is"

You keep on twisting things around but just get further and further entrenched in your lies.

Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
italo is truly entrenched in lies,
after saying that "it's about having faith in Jesus Christ" is a false claim
he then avoided questions on it for days
then he insinuated that he never said "Christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ" is false
and now he is saying he wasn't referring to the part that he bolded smiley

Lie after lie after lie from italo-rc
italo bolded "it's about having faith in Jesus Christ"

johnw74:

Boy, you rc's are sure blind.
I'm not pentocostal, but like your pope you don't care if what you say is true or not.

Being a Christian is not about whether you want to build a wall or not to keep out illegal immigrants and terrorists, it's about having faith in Jesus Christ, but you and pope don't get it.[/b]

and then italo-rc replied:

italo:

I have already show how false this claim is.....

his post is here: https://www.nairaland.com/2942584/pope-questions-donald-trumps-christianity#43087395

Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by johnw74: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
italo:

smiley
Re: Pope Questions Donald Trump's Christianity. Finally! by orisa37: 4:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Donald Trump is a Clown. He is also a Megalomaniac.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple / Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... / Chat GPT Will Make Fun Of Jesus But Not Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.