Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,953 members, 7,966,517 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title (46796 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by justmenoni: 3:03am On Feb 19, 2016
If basketmouth really thought this his dry joke his funny then hes just lucky as olajumoke
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by blackprowler: 3:43am On Feb 19, 2016
But of course - Nigeria is a joke!
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by henryhemon(m): 4:55am On Feb 19, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
WHEN GOD BLESS YOU NO ONE CAN CURSE!!!!

****NOW THAT YOUR DOORS HAVE BEEN OPEN, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NOTHING LAST FOREVER...

INVEST YOUR MONEY WISELY.

I LOVE U JUMOKE...

OLAJUMOKE for first female president of Ngeria come 2019....

LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN grin

I agree with you she should invest but God's door last forever. She should invest in herself too.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Goridoe(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2016
undecided

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Godson1996: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2016
There's nothing wrong for her to become a motivational speaker, telling her story alone is giving millions of other never to give up. That is motivation. People are just jealous of her success probably because of her poor background. Basketmouth schooled in Ajengule now he is very famous, it started from somewhere. You guys should give her a chance to influence others and keep hope alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by judedwriter(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Motivational speaker ke? Honestly men I shiver at the way people do things in this country.

What does she want to speak about? Or who does she want to motivate? Its not as if she achieved any great feat on her own personal endeavors.

Na wa oh! Na the people wey go pay money sitdon listen to her nahim I blame.

Honestly I want to believe this is a joke.
that is the irony of life; get successful and famous and people will be willing to pay to listen to you even if your source of success is questionable wink choi! success is
sweet kiss
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2016
the lord really works in mysterious ways.

this olujumoke girl isn't all that. doesn't have the model looks. very girl next door.

all this while, I keep wondering what the whole bruhahaha is all about.

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by seankay(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Mmm, but oga watin you want make I talk say dey do basket mouth nau?

Oga,Egbon Basketmouth just dey joke. I guess you didn't find it funny grin
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by ChappyChase: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2016
seankay:

Oga,Egbon Basketmouth just dey joke. I guess you didn't find it funny grin
When 1dollar don equal 400naira, nothing fit funny for me again!
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Djicemob: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2016
bstringz:
Hmmmm, Why does all this still feel unreal to me? In two weeks a bread seller becomes a model and now a motivational speaker? Does she speak English fluently?
How am I sure this is not all one big ACT.

Well I maybe wrong, if this is true then I tap into the grace and favour of God on olajumoke's life.
Nigerians have been sold one of the greatest lies there is. SMH for the gullibility of an average nigerian.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by seankay(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

When 1dollar don equal 400naira, nothing fit funny for me again!
Well the fall of Naira is a blessing in disguise. This will finally make Government diversify the Economy which would engender lots of jobs and encourage local production
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by amalder: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2016
nawaooo nija go hot be datoooo.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by chidooh1: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2016
not funny
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by titosantana(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
It's a rumour! She will not deliver any speech - says her manager.
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by spencekat(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Dry
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by jaksabbey(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na her time o jaree,
Daminaj1:
He had to drag PDP in. lol

Basketmouth posted the photo below and captioned it:

''Motivational Speaker With the way things are going this girl might become the next PDP chairman.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB8SUQxHTtN/?taken-by=basketmouth

Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by dridowu: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
cool
hello pal, pls if I may ask how did you insert the ram gif on your comment. I will appreciate it if you tell a-z. Thanks
Re: BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol...Just insert a small-sized gif.
dridowu:
hello pal, pls if I may ask how did you insert the ram gif on your comment. I will appreciate it if you tell a-z. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.