Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend (35944 Views)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:

u mean estharfabian av u both shared nudes pics too hypocrites undecided
u seem to have a crush on dat gurl lately.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
u seem to have a crush on dat gurl lately.

am not a lesbo undecided
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Bishops10(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:
Lol
Lol.....That's true
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:

am not a lesbo undecided
so why u always mentionin her name, told u already I gat nothin to do with her..
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by FRANKOXY(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
NO 9 YOUR DICK IS AS SMALL AS OUR LAST BORN OWN. shocked embarassed
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by FRANKOXY(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
NO 9 ; YOUR DICK IS SMALL BUT DON'T WORRY. embarassed shocked
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by jmand(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice, oh by the way, there was many after those 8, let my fellow guys mention them. Loading............................................8%
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by FRANKOXY(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
ALL BOXERS AND PANTS SMELL, EXEPT YOU DON'T MOVE ABOUT. ITS GOOD TO BATH BEFORE PLAYING WITH YOUR LOVER/SPOUSE. wink
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by viktor01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
9. Have you eaten?
Shey if i say no, you go bring food for me for kano ni.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
ewww undecided undecided
I love smellymouth lyk that. He's my perfect gentleman cheesy wink with kissable lips and 20inches d!ck. Don't try to compete with him. You will loose it tongue tongue

I love you too hun.. muahhhhhhh## kiss kiss kiss
In the voice of Tekno--" ..... say na love I dey see for ur eyes ooo/ I love u baby nor think am twice oo// ur beauty make me to realize / say nepa don bring light....#
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
no wonder... ewww..
Boxing ## undecided
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
No, I yam not ur girl undecided
I yam smellymouth's girl wink cheesy grin

I am proud of you too bae kiss kiss
We rock more than Airforce1 and his alternate account bae grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with no.7
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
skywalker240:
u be correct babe,anyhw to kontinu

9.what av u ever done for me?

10.(after u sent her 750 or 1500 airtyme and she flash twice and then call and say)
CALL ME BACK!

11.i dont like sex, its just that am doing it 4 u its a favour (so we should be gratefull)

12.back then when am with my ex, he forced me to have sex wit him(at times evven rapes me) and its only once in 4 months we see,

13.I am not after ur money

14.Wideflame wristbangle tell am
ma babe whos nt in d country said no 9...i felt d whole world on me..gals re so myopic

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Dexema(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP you forgot the last one "I'm pregnant"
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by jetage1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bishops10:
Pls Is Alamesghia dead? undecided

Never tell your guy His boxers is stinking grin
Choi, if u dont tell him, who will?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by lightdotcom: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
FRANKOXY:
ALL BOXERS AND PANTS SMELL, EXEPT YOU DON'T MOVE ABOUT. ITS GOOD TO BATH BEFORE PLAYING WITH YOUR LOVER/SPOUSE. wink
My guy you are wrong. If you wash your privates and an**s well with surplus water and good soap and dont wear boxers and pants more than one time before washing u will be ok

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by vikeyz(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Secret: Do her each time as if its her last, and she will never say such words #teamDOherwell
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Deejaygold(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
she's only hungry for some coma experience if she try that shiit with me l..

iswear to gawd... ain't playing undecided

[color=blue] tell them ooooooooooo
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Paulonice(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
8. I will get it from someone else.

SOURCE: http://www.silifa.com/2016/02/8-things-you-should-never-say-to-your.html
[/quote]my girlfriend love saying number 8 all d time especially wen she ask for something and I don't give her..... very painful tho
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by roseval(f): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bishops10:
Pls Is Alamesghia dead? undecided

Never tell your guy His boxers is stinking grin
lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by goldbim(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy
lol,dnt mind us jare..we are smart!!*winks*
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by goldbim(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
lily12:

Oops. I have stylishly used this one in the past grin grin grin
lol!!YOU ARE SMART!!..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by M4gunners: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
I hate number 7 so bad.
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex,aminat508,prettythicksme and rokiatu make una come recieve sense for here before it is too late

You need that sense first angry
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

You need that sense first angry
come chop biscuit
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
come chop biscuit

Oya where e dey? angry
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Stanley08(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
And somehow all the 8 things are sexual. SMH
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by lanjazzy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
fold legs waiting for counter tread! !
Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Getikebusy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
goldbim:
You did not add *you should be lucky you have a girl like me because I Dnt demand for money like other girls out there*..lolzz.the guy'll pick race..he'l feel the girl wants to start begging small small..*smh*talking from experience...lol.

true

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
9. No sex in this relationship

10. I can't date a broke guy
@no9.are you kidding me!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Handcuffed By Soldier Boyfriend For Ending Their Relationship (video) / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.