Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

Meeting Online? What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Online? What Do You Think? (2918 Views)

Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / If Your Phone Media Content Should Surface Online,what Would People See?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na recharge card beggars full there. Imagine meeting someone online and she's already saying 2day's my bday pls send my gift. All na covetousness
gringringringrin u shld b nice enof 2snd her sumtin fr d bufdae nah, even online greeting cards grin

Op, try nd watch dis movie..the wife he met online
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided abeg.. I won't meet any.. before dem stab me to death..

congrats to you and your match-made-on-the-internet hubby
me nko? grin
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2016
I'm sorry o, I know I'm an old fashioned fuddy-duddy, but I don't get why married women choose suggestive monikers like sugar this or sleeky that, and upload nice pictures of themselves, only to come online and start posting disclaimers about their marital status. If you're married, then use a mature moniker for Christ's sake and stop putting up your pics on full display. Its so retαrded, if you don't intend to advertise yourself, then what exactly are you doing?
I noticed some ladies wondering why men are fake and if they'll meet real men. For the life of me, I have no idea what you mean by fake men. As in they lie about their physical attributes, education, intellect, what? I know its a personal choice, but I for one will never put up my pic for all the world to see, because its silly and childish. Why go such great lengths when you know you're just going to sleep with someone for 10 minutes and be on your way, you'll now travel to another state or region. I think online fora are platforms to interact with people anonymously and whatever happens there should remain there. If you want a husband, dress properly, be cultured and pray to God. Its not by skulking around online undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
At first i taught it was cool cool

Now i know it's just plain silly
Noting silly about it. Inshort i like it. Meet someone online back then on 2go.it will be 6years this year. We'v been talking on phone for the past six years yet we are yet to meet. But it actually cool if you find the right person...don't stay fake so they won't stay fake too.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
I am happy for you, i hope mine too will have a happy ending like urs

It's just dat majority of the people online r fake, but like dey say... NO PAIN NO GAIN

I wonder how many fake people i will come across before i will meet d real one
if you stay real & keep a lower expectation you won't meet fake people...you will actually no fake people( They always brag about something) when you start chating with them for atleast 3weeks or so.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by obiorathesubtle: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
me nko? grin
undecided I go die first
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by obiorathesubtle: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2016
brownsugar5775:
you don't have to be sarcastic, this is a matured discussion.im not encouraging or discouraging anyone we are rubbing minds so thanks for your compliment and grow up.
hmmmm...
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Lsofdk(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
I am happy for you, i hope mine too will have a happy ending like urs

It's just dat majority of the people online r fake, but like dey say... NO PAIN NO GAIN

I wonder how many fake people i will come across before i will meet d real one
undecided where do you stay? if that's you on your dp i bet lot of real guys*good one's* have been approaching you and you've been busy doing shakara tongue. it's good you know majority online are just there for the fun. i bet your odd of getting a better man offline is higher
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I go die first
hahahaha, obiora dats nt nice @all gringringrin

Chai I wie north tawk tuh yhu agaen
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by chigoizie7(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2016
I ve met a handful online, but u all know how it is.

No good match yet, but I never leave empty handed if u know what I mean. It's all good.

Some are good, some are bad, some are evil. We ain't just meant to be.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided where do you stay? if that's you on your dp i bet lot of real guys*good one's* have been approaching you and you've been busy doing shakara tongue. it's good you know majority online are just there for the fun. i bet your odd of getting a better man offline is higher
It's either u were dere wen i was doing the shakara or u r a soothsayer
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
if you stay real & keep a lower expectation you won't meet fake people...you will actually no fake people( They always brag about something) when you start chating with them for atleast 3weeks or so.
Story

U r forgetting dat most guys are professional wen deceiving ladies, dey have a sugar coated tongue

No matter how down to earth someone is, u must always come across people dat don't have good intentions towards u
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
My dear no matter how real u r, u must always come across people dat r fake
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Noting silly about it. Inshort i like it. Meet someone online back then on 2go.it will be 6years this year. We'v been talking on phone for the past six years yet we are yet to meet. But it actually cool if you find the right person...don't stay fake so they won't stay fake too.
6yrs nd u r yet to meet?

R u kidding me?

Wen will u guys meet?
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Story

U r forgetting dat most guys are professional wen deceiving ladies, dey have a sugar coated tongue

No matter how down to earth someone is, u must always come across people dat don't have good intentions towards u
well said tho. For me i can always spot you out if you are fake...sometimes you ladies push some guys to be fake..when you start expecting a young man around his early 20s to have a car & a house..stuffs like this make some guys go's into been fake..but been fake is never my thing sha... I go tell you as e b for me.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
My dear no matter how real u r, u must always come across people dat r fake
Na true sha...but fake people will always come with "Bragging" watch out for this... The real ones will not intrest you at 1st cus they might be broke & still trying to find their way out...
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
6yrs nd u r yet to meet?

R u kidding me?

Wen will u guys meet?
we might meet next week,mayb when i'm going back to work next week,i MIGHT just branh her school.
I meet her through a friend on 2go 6years back.. We build the relationship like friends than been intimate or dating..i let her know i was a broke nigga..lools. Inshort she send me airtime most times, when i was doing my ND.i do same back too. If we meet then we can tell where we are going next...she's even an igbo girl,so she proved me wrong that not all igbos are money mongers as we do tag them...Her husband will be a lucky man sha..she's older sef with few months. we just stay real to each other That's all.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
well said tho. For me i can always spot you out if you are fake...sometimes you ladies push some guys to be fake..when you start expecting a young man around his early 20s to have a car & a house..stuffs like this make some guys go's into been fake..but been fake is never my thing sha... I go tell you as e b for me.
If i said i want a guy dat has a good job well it's not my fault, i wish you knew my past, den u will understand

I don't want flashy cars, gifts or all other things u mentioned, we can work towards dat

All i want is a good guy with a good heart dat has a job... . DATS ALL
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
we might meet next week,mayb when i'm going back to work next week,i MIGHT just branh her school.
I meet her through a friend on 2go 6years back.. We build the relationship like friends than been intimate or dating..i let her know i was a broke nigga..lools. Inshort she send me airtime most times, when i was doing my ND.i do same back too. If we meet then we can tell where we are going next...she's even an igbo girl,so she proved me wrong that not all igbos are money mongers as we do tag them...Her husband will be a lucky man sha..she's older sef with few months. we just stay real to each other That's all.
Waooow

Sounds interesting

I know how d two of you might be feeling, wanting to see each other for the first time
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by obiorathesubtle: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahaha, obiora dats nt nice @all gringringrin

Chai I wie north tawk tuh yhu agaen
tongue eehn.. don't west your time talking to me tongue
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
If i said i want a guy dat has a good job well it's not my fault, i wish you knew my past, den u will understand

I don't want flashy cars, gifts or all other things u mentioned, we can work towards dat

All i want is a good guy with a good heart dat has a job... . DATS ALL
I don't wat to know your past.let your past be your past. What about a guy who's still looking for a job? Or u just want someone with a job even if he's earning 30k or you want someone with a Very good job... Which one?
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow

Sounds interesting

I know how d two of you might be feeling, wanting to see each other for the first time
we may end up not been together because,you know girl of these days..you people want marriage sharp sharp...i'm not in for that o.atleast for now...but make we just meet 1st.cheesy
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
we may end up not been together because,you know girl of these days..you people want marriage sharp sharp...i'm not in for that o.atleast for now...but make we just meet 1st.cheesy
6yrs is already enough

Or how many more years do you want
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
I don't wat to know your past.let your past be your past. What about a guy who's still looking for a job? Or u just want someone with a job even if he's earning 30k or you want someone with a Very good job... Which one?
SOMEONE WITH A JOB
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
6yrs is already enough

Or how many more years do you want
6years is Okay na.. I'm just saying i'm not ready. That's why i said..she can always move on.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
SOMEONE WITH A JOB
i grab..
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
6years is Okay na.. I'm just saying i'm not ready. That's why i said..she can always move on.
Hmmmm

U guys are really complicated
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Lsofdk(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
It's either u were dere wen i was doing the shakara or u r a soothsayer
lol, ummm take a wild guess
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmm

U guys are really complicated
how are we complictated na? We both are still young...she's still in her 200lvl..the time u spend with people is nothing sometimes. You might be with someone for d past 8years & still dnt see the need to end up with them,same way u might wish to end up with someone u meet few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lsofdk:
lol, ummm take a wild guess
I don't intend to
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by clickwtB(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
THERE IS THE GOOD THE BAD THE BEUATIFUL THE UGLY ONLINE,MEETING SHOULD BE CARE FULLY PLANNED.FIRST MEETING SHOULD BE IN A PUBLIC PLACE SO AS TO FULLY ACCESS YOUR DATE AND HAVE YOUR TRANSPORT FARE BACK READY IN CASE YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED/OK.
I HAD ONE IT WAS OK AS CERTIFICATION IE ID CARDS ETC.DEMAND FOR NEUTRAL MEETING POINTS/PLACE.PREFERABLY LET THE FEMALE DECIDE.NATURALLY FEMALES ARE LESS ADVENTOUROUS AND MORE FEEBLE/VULNERABLE.MAKE HER TRUST YOU.LIFE IS BECOMING DYNAMIC WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.NEVER SAY NEVER.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Lsofdk(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't intend to
ok I'll help you *the latter*… well your demands are not much, he would find you soon, don't do shakara oh tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man / Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz / Ladies! How Would You Feel If........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.