Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,447 members, 7,904,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! (578 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! by Lazzaro: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2009
I need answers to this question,the person who gets it right will be identified as 'DANGEROUS'.here it goes

A man attended a funeral service and there he met a girl that he admired so much,The girl was actually burying her dad who she lost and so he did not know how to ask her for her name and number. so he left without talking to the girl.

Two weeks later the girl lost her uncle.

Why did this happen??

Answers are hereby welcome, nairalanders pls throw me answers.
Re: You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! by Lazzaro: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2009
I need answers to this question,the person who gets it right will be identified as 'DANGEROUS'.here it goes

A man attended a funeral service and there he met a girl that he admired so much,The girl was actually burying her dad who she lost. After the whole occasion he forgot to collect the girls name and number.

Two weeks later the girl lost her uncle.

Why did this happen??

Pls this is the correct version of this question,ignore the first one

Thank you.
Re: You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! by tinakoya(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
So he could see d girl again,he probably murdered the poor girl's uncle
Re: You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! by Beaf: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2009
The dads family get genetic problem and de guy na dem doctor. E been wan warn de babe.
Re: You Could Be One Of Them-find Out Here! by Lazzaro: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
@tinakoya

u r really a serial killer,

(1) (Reply)

A Very Urgent Network Power Engineer. / Reason With Me / Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.