Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince (991 Views)

Would Adam Have Gone To Heaven If He Did Not Sin? / Sin Or Not Sin / Boast In God's Grace For You - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Romans 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin

You are blessed today because all your sins are forgiven in Christ. God does not count your sins against you. Instead, He counts you righteous in Christ. That is why you are the blessed man to whom the Lord does not and will not impute sin!

What happens to such a man? Let’s look at the story of Jacob to find out.
The Bible records how Jacob had deceived his father and cheated his elder brother Esau of his firstborn blessing. (Genesis 27:1–41) Yet, in spite of his sin of deception, God chose to speak to Jacob. And no, God did not say to this cheat, “You terrible sinner! How can you deceive your own father? You are cursed!”

No, to deceitful Jacob, God said, “I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants…Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” (Genesis 28:13–15) Here was a man to whom God did not impute sin!

God did not rebuke Jacob at all. Instead, we hear Him telling Jacob, “I will give to you…I am with you…I will keep you…I will bring you back…I will not leave you…” Jacob certainly did not deserve these blessings. This is one man who walked in the truth of Romans 4:8—“Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin”! Now, I am not encouraging you to sin, but I want you to see the love and grace of God toward us.

If Jacob was so blessed, how much more you and I today, who are under the new covenant of grace established by the blood of Jesus. How much more is our blessedness because Jesus has removed all our sins at the cross!
Beloved, because of Jesus’ finished work, God does not impute sin to you. What He does impute to you is righteousness apart from works. (Romans 4:6) And because you are righteous, get ready for His blessings! (Proverbs 10:6)

Thought For The Day

Because of Jesus’ finished work, God does not impute sin to you, but righteousness apart from works.

www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/righteousness-and-not-sin-imputed-to-you/
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2016
morning
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
evening...
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by submit: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
FINALLY HERE the wait is over
the time is now Visit@ peer2peerhub . com
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
jiggaz:
evening...
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
jiggaz:
evening...
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2017
note...
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
jiggaz:
note...
nnnnnnn
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
jiggaz:
morning
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
jiggaz:
evening...
nnnn
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hey
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cool
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus!!
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Now
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
thank you Lord I am the righteousness of God in Christ
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
solite3:
Amen my bro!! Yes you are!!
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by johnw47: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2018
solite3:

one who lies and supports lies is not in Christ
you lot keep fooling yourselves

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Now....
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Great....
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Right...
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Evening
Re: Righteousness And Not Sin, Imputed To You - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2022
Now..

(1) (Reply)

WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR / Operation Compel Them To Come 2016 / Young Earth Creatiomism???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.