Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,557 members, 7,895,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married (1127 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Daniel2289(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2016
It's a duty you owe yourself as a single lady to be the best you can be before getting married. Believe it or Not, These things would form experiences that'll make you better and wiser.

So here are 10 things every woman must do before getting married

1. Learn how to cook -
Not because it shows how domesticated you are but because you can confidently whip up something if you really don't feel like eating out.

2. Chase your hobbies - Learn what you've always
wanted to learn, just do it. Time waits for no one
3. Get heartbroken- It makes you stronger and
wiser.

4. Know how you feel about having children- Kids
change your approach to life, ,so plan carefully with
your partner.

5. Travel - You'll really love the experiences and it'll
make you a more confident woman.

6. Experiment with your looks - Go natural, funky
hairstyles or anything you wish to do, keep photos
for memories.

7. Appreciate yourself more - Know that you earned
it because you worked hard.

8. Learn some essential skills- Driving, swimming
and more, it'll help you during emergencies and
make you more confident.

9. Set financial goals for yourself - As much as you
want to spend it all, learn to set reasonable financial
goals for yourself and you'll be proud you did.

10. Get in shape - Exercise and get fit, make a
resolve to have the best body ever.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by gabinogem(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
I like point number3... alot of ladies don't know that disappointment, heartbreak is just part of life & it takes only the strong to come out of it & still appreciate life all thesame.
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Blunt truth is bitter. Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Daniel2289(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2016
gabinogem:
I like point number3... alot of ladies don't know that disappointment, heartbreak is just part of life & it takes only the strong to come out of it & still appreciate life all thesame.
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Daniel2289(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
That's just the truth
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Okay undecided
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Maxi112: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Okay undecided
NO BE ONLY OK! ENDEAVOUR TO DO SO
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Maxi112:
NO BE ONLY OK! ENDEAVOUR TO DO SO
. Do I know you undecided undecided
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Maxi112: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
. Do I know you undecided undecided
are u talking to me?
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
N the millions of women who didnt do this and still married nko undecided
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Daniel2289(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
BumBae:
N the millions of women who didnt do this and still married nko undecided

Dats y some have a broken home
Re: Single Ladies Only. 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Maxi112:
are u talking to me?
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Friend Is Passing True Hell / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / LMAO : When Your Mum Buy You Made In Naija Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.