Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,009 members, 7,949,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Are Nigerians Looking For Under Our Roads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Nigerians Looking For Under Our Roads (574 Views)

See The Effects Of Using Less Cars On Our Roads (Pics) / Why Are Nigerians So Unserious?!? / Our Roads Are Now Motorable – FERMA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Nigerians Looking For Under Our Roads by CGKing(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2009
Abeg o, It looks like I'm the only one seeing this: why is the Lagos State Govt permitting the digging up of all of Lagos? There are roads dug up 2-3years ago that have been abandoned for the digging up of new ones. Its very frustrating and so far I am yet to see any completed construction project.
Re: What Are Nigerians Looking For Under Our Roads by CGKing(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
I need answers here. I really want to know if the State Govt is serious about what they are doing or just doing an annoying, advanced show game. I really want to know before i begin directing complaints. And how do i establish a forum for these kind of things that have the potential to reach the Governor or his office?

Talk to me abeg, Abi na helicopter una dey use? It's PURE MADNESS, i went through the worst stand still traffic this morniing

(1) (Reply)

To Administrator Of Nairaland / Oh! What A Silent Night / Who Is |nigeria's Greatest Ruler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.