Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,868 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... (900 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by gasperkoya(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is Mrs Esther of about 44yrs.She hails from Ijaw in Delta State but resident in Ogun State.She has 2 boys and a girl of about 6yrs.
She said she lives somewhere at Agbado railway crossing in Ogun State i.e boundry btw Lagos and Ogun.
This woman come rain or sun is seen sitting down with her children from 6am to midnight Opp General Hospital Ikeja stylishly begging for arms to keep the family going with a very serios ailment that budges her stomach protuding out. Children that are suppose to go to School for a better future are dancing round her helpless mother.
I am pleading with the Ogun,Lagos and Delta State Govt including individual to come to the aid(REHABILITATION) of this helpless mother for the betterment of the little children and herself.
Pls share to see if any GOD touching person or persons can be of help to this family.
I was touch during my interview wth her and I pray GOD to intervene and forgive her the sin if committed.
Thanks all. source from friend on my facebook page
Her no is 07054050155. cry cry

Re: HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
A worthy charity cause.
Re: HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by osesology(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
May God help her. @op, it's alms not arms, thanks.
Re: HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by menabae(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh lawd see beauriful children :,pls come to her rescue
Re: HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
I really feel sorry for her. How are my sure she is not a scammer? Some people fake non existent diseases just to take advantage of peoples goodwill. Those kids might be hired just to attract pity.

Provide more proof that she is for real.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by taryour(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Hmmm
Re: HELP!!! MOTHER Stylishly Begging For Arms To Keep Her Family Going..... by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
This woman will live a better life in Delta.

Whoever knows her should encourage her to move back to Delta state. I hate to see people suffer in Lagos when they can actually live a better life in their home states.

(1) (Reply)

Mums Share The Hilarious Excuses They Give When Their Kids Catch Them Having Sex / Young Mum Whose Daughter Was Born Blind Shares Her Moving Story / 7 Most Important Secret You Need To Know About Marriage Before Saying Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.