Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera (41367 Views)

Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / How A Burglar Slept With Family Before Robbing Them / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by jascon1(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Some years ago I caught a sly nugget from Sri Lanka as well. I beat the hell out of his ahhss n made sure he didn't bleed or break a bone. Was a cold torture. Then I called the cops n handed him over. But, I made sure the clip from where I beat him was edited not to incriminate myself.

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by ceejay80s(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:
There was this guy who always visited our house whenever we were not around(between 12pm - 4pm). He most times forced his way in no matter how strong the doors are locked. As a Surveillance Engineer myself, i decided to install a camera that looks like halogen at the top of the house.
Unfortunately for him, the camera caught him in his next visit. He is presently at the remand home at Oregun. Thank God for the video evidence, the case nearly went in their favour.

Incase you are faced with such scenarios/occurences, do not hesitate to install one. Its very useful if you really want to know what has happened in your house while you were not at home. You can also watch it live from your phone or laptop anywhere in the world.

Enjoy the small bit i cut out from the 1 hour video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXXYKYeoRs

Pls I am begging u, don't pity him, make sure he goes to jail

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Mrtegaa: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Nice work
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by henrydadon(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
op is wise..the guy nah learner
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
sadNo data

You are missing out. Better buy 1gb data now and watch the thief grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by repogirl(f): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Na wa o, small boy like that.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by repogirl(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2016
emeijeh:
Nice one.
But its got NO audio
na film? grin

9 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by donem: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Hahaha very comical, the buggler came fully prepared with various sizes of pliers, nails etc
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Kangol99(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2016
k
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by shocker007(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2016
emeijeh:
Nice one.
But its got NO audio

repogirl:
na film? grin
Good question grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2016
emeijeh:
Nice one.
But its got NO audio

You wan watch Series film abi cheesy
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by wittyt98(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:
There was this guy who always visited our house whenever we were not around(between 12pm - 4pm). He most times forced his way in no matter how strong the doors are locked. As a Surveillance Engineer myself, i decided to install a camera that looks like halogen at the top of the house.
Unfortunately for him, the camera caught him in his next visit. He is presently at the remand home at Oregun. Thank God for the video evidence, the case nearly went in their favour.

Incase you are faced with such scenarios/occurences, do not hesitate to install one. Its very useful if you really want to know what has happened in your house while you were not at home. You can also watch it live from your phone or laptop anywhere in the world.

pls how much is the camera ??
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by XaintJoel20: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2016
jascon1:
Some years ago I caught a sly nugget from Sri Lanka as well. I beat the hell out of his ahhss n made sure he didn't bleed or break a bone. Was a cold torture. Then I called the cops n handed him over. But, I made sure the clip from where I beat him was edited not to incriminate myself.
Did this happen in Sri Lanka
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2016
this is how they all started. let him meet another armed dudes into the same act and you will get armed rubbers. By the way who are his parent?

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by XaintJoel20: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2016
He should rotnin jail.. I hate thieves... Thumb's up OP...
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Would have been perfect if a Rotie came into the pictures.

Someone should just maim him by shooting out his spinal cord already.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Advertisements now make frontpage? Nairaland is changing.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by fortunechy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
nice one
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by SweetOlive(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:

Lovely! Which ISP did you subscribe to?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by emeijeh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
repogirl:
na film? grin
Lol
Video no complete without audio na.
Except u wan take us to pre-1927 Hollywood grin
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by majamajic(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
why do they always wear adidas ?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by twinskenny(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
majamajic:
why do they always wear adidas ?
so then go fit run

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by mcevans1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
How much is the camera?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by twinskenny(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
SweetOlive:

Lovely! Which ISP did you subscribe to?
doesnt need isp if you dont want remote viewing.. for remote viewing.. swift is the best around lagos used them couple of times
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by DICKtator: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:
Never thought it would make frontpage.
For those asking for something like this.
We have two companies(one into information Technology and the other into Foods packaging).

If you want something like this, you can contact me on my whatsapp line 09051810895. Not trying to advertise o, but helping those who needs to get something like this in their homes or offices.

One more thing I forgot to add, everybody in my street is now afraid of getting close to my gate for the fear of camera installed. I tell you, it's good when you have one.

The guy I now in Remand home and his parents have been banished from the community. I later heard he has been doing it to so many houses. After he was caught, the community now have peace of mind. Can you imagine he is just 16 years o.
Thanks and God bless.

6hrs stun gun would have been better.
Abi lalasticlala wetin you think.

Why is everyone on your street now afraid to "near" your house?
Because they know you have a CCTV?
Oya do the Milo clap for letting everyone know.
The next one would hide his/her face,locate the CCTV and smash it!!!!

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by bigtt76(f): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
See thief man grin
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by xreal: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
kai, your iron gate too strong.
see as u dey give the poor guy headache. grin
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by SuperSuave(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
justi4jesu:

You are missing out. Better buy 1gb data now and watch the thief grin
na sand I go take buy am? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.