Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,365 members, 7,971,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please Petronise My Husband - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please Petronise My Husband (1356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Petronise My Husband by Nala22: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
My husband is into sells of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy situation.

I am using this medium to seek for contracts for maintenance of site, sells of Perkins parts, repairs of Perkin generators and rentals of generators for occasion.

He is very sincere and will give you the best service you want and good price too

You can contact me on this e-mail janekiara75@gmail.com

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Please Petronise My Husband by battleaxe: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
@nala22
Does your husband sell brand new generators in the 10kVA range? Can he give an idea of cost here?

Thanks.
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by kennyman2000(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Am touched. You made a mistake with the patronise. You wrote petronise ma.
You can as well create a thread on family section with that title and content.
May things turn around for ur husband ma. My regards to him.
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by MrMcJay(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP, God bless you. I'll bookmark this page and get back to U if I get a referral.

Regards.
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by Nala22: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good evening follow Nlanders sorry for the late response I just got home from worK.

@Kennyman2000 am grateful for the observaton and advise.

@Battleaxe my husband said the price is within #5.5million for new one but fairly used is within #2.2million. You can send your number to my mail for negotiate with him.

@ MrMcJay God bless you real good

Please I need more patronage

Thank you a bundle
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by HaneefahRN(f): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nala22:
My husband is into sells of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy situation.

I am using this medium to seek for contracts for maintenance of site, sells of Perkins parts, repairs of Perkin generators and rentals of generators for occasion.

He is very sincere and will give you the best service you want and good price too

God bless u and ur husband. Altho, I don't need his services but I appreciate u and believe and pray he'll receive favor. And pls modify ur topic to 'patronize'. All the best
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by Acidosis(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Your husband can also consider a "side-business."
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by Mboi: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Madam I pray that jobs will locate your husband. That money and resources he will use to take care of you and the family shall never depart from his hands. Sometimes biz can be bad but after a while it will pick up. Just like wat somebody suggested, he can as well try a side biz to support.
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by seyluv(f): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
May God locate ur husband soon,(amen)..
But why not drop d contact nos of ur husband since he's d one dat needs favour /patronage from prospective customers so dat he can be reached easily, why only email address ?
Remember Dia r prospects too visiting dis forum, but dey r careful too as dey don't want to fall into d hands of fraudsters...( Just my opinion - tk care
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by Nala22: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Thank you all for your advise.
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by dragnet: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Lol... dem say make una buy or employ pesin services, na prayer all of una dey pray cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Petronise My Husband by Nala22: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2016

Re: Please Petronise My Husband by Nala22: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
13 KVA generator available for sale at a good price
Re: Please Petronise My Husband by chiboy11(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
God bles you so much,I just love dis,when u see a good wife you will certanily kno,despite d economy down time,instead of u fighting wit ur husband u came up wit dis,not all women can do dis,may God realy come for you n to all women out dier blessing dier family,Amen

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Your Shortcode E.g 35811 Literally Free Now, Do Not Pay N85,000 Again / We Need Suppliers! / Reselling Bulk Sms @ 1 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.