Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,386 members, 7,904,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please Help, I Need A Good Mechanic For My Honda Baby Boy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, I Need A Good Mechanic For My Honda Baby Boy (808 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Why Does My Honda Accord Consume More Fuel Than It's Counterparts / L Need A Good Mechanic For My Nissan Altima 2008 2.5s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Need A Good Mechanic For My Honda Baby Boy by donbabchizy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
I have been introduced to different mechanic who has ended up spoiling my car, the engine of my Honda baby boy was sound and perfectly. Working not until one useless. Mechanic who's office is located at opebi link bridge handled it and now it's from one problem to another. The recent one. I am facing now is that the car hardly climb hills and I need to turtle down hard before it moves and also it hardly starts.. if I park the car for like 10 mins or 30 mins. To start it is always a problem and once it's eventually starts I have to fire and turtle continuously to make the engine warm before I can drive out because if I don't do that it will keep going off and I can't just start and leave the car to warm itself because if I leave it it would go off and off. So sick and tired. Now the mechanic is advising me to put the car for sale, just imagine! Aside that he's asking me to change engine! When it was the same mechanic who complimented my car when I brought it to him the first time! Please what do I do cos I believe my engine is still sound and need an expert on Honda baby boy to check on it.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Good Mechanic For My Honda Baby Boy by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
free diagnosis. 08023251039.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Good Mechanic For My Honda Baby Boy by mayor2013: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
[i][/i]
donbabchizy:
I have been introduced to different mechanic who has ended up spoiling my car, the engine of my Honda baby boy was sound and perfectly. Working not until one useless. Mechanic who's office is located at opebi link bridge handled it and now it's from one problem to another. The recent one. I am facing now is that the car hardly climb hills and I need to turtle down hard before it moves and also it hardly starts.. if I park the car for like 10 mins or 30 mins. To start it is always a problem and once it's eventually starts I have to fire and turtle continuously to make the engine warm before I can drive out because if I don't do that it will keep going off and I can't just start and leave the car to warm itself because if I leave it it would go off and off. So sick and tired. Now the mechanic is advising me to put the car for sale, just imagine! Aside that he's asking me to change engine! When it was the same mechanic who complimented my car when I brought it to him the first time! Please what do I do cos I believe my engine is still sound and need an expert on Honda baby boy to check on it.

Visit multi autolab. 08156087872 or 08165520837, bbpin is 7BE1C522
Re: Please Help, I Need A Good Mechanic For My Honda Baby Boy by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Are you sure the engine power hasn't been too reduced? When you start the engine, is it always below 1000rev/min or above?

(1) (Reply)

..... / Automobile Assemblers Want FG To Ban Tokunbo Vechiles / Checkout This 6 Great Cars Nobody Is Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.