Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,424 members, 7,978,348 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive (880 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol grin grin Oh men the age difference of Mr Kamanozuzo is so intense. Ever since he came to the zoo.

See as he look like under 17.

Next one he looks like over 200.. lol.

Moderators beware if Kanu dies. Always make reference to me that Mr Biafraudd said it. grin Yu guys claiming to know Kanu. Before I came to Nairaland no one knew Kanu means an oracle a god of thunder as he said. No one knew kanu grand dad worshipped an Oracle called Kanu. Before u argued u had guns. can any olooku come out now and say Mr Kamanozuzo had a gun. I will keep exposing all this things here. The luck you have is I've not made front page to disgrace u guys. Last time i disgraced u guys with a screenshot. I will keep sharing this video.

If you watch it. Your blindness must be emancipated grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

grin
grin
grin

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive by Alertz3(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Looool.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive by Asiri1991: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmm! It is well
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive by SamJed(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op may God give u the strength to continue gnashing ur teeth...may God give u the power to continue showing ur importunity as a result of your malevolence...and finally may God give you to the fortitude to carry the pain of being the vanquish at the end of everything.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Alive by oteneaaron(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op.....as much as I dislike the Ipod mentality....you don't have to open every thread for Mr Kanu......you're treating him like a god(in disgust i know)......

Too much of everything is bad.....

Or does the Dilector give you a hard on? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Which Way, Nigeria? (see Pic) / Ben Murray Bruce Hangs Out With OBJ In Abuja / Navy To Establish Own Maritime University, Operational Base In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.