Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,952 members, 7,936,042 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (41438 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
When innoson and anamco dey ur back yard no need to pay for importing fee

I don't fancy this kinda project when there is a buy naija campaign going on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by RickyTan: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
homosapien:
Now a governor from the East refuse to buy Inosson car instead patronized a foreign products and my Igbo brother's are cool with it. Later they will accuse Yoruba's and Hausa for not patronizing Inosson

We are NOT okay with this South Korean Junk. We are building their economy as opposed to building ours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by Liwana19: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice 1 but in this hard time of our national life I expected our dear Governor to patronise Innoson IVM. This is mot progress I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by RickyTan: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sonsquest:

Those cars are not imported. They are assembled in Nigeria. Hyundai have their assembly plant in Nigeria. Its not just Innoson that produces cars in Nigeria.

Headquartered in SEOUL. Is Seoul in Naija? Out govt shd patronize Naija brands first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Aromas:
I G get bumbum o grin nice one Mr Gov
I G abeg carry your bum bum run o
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by Likei(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sonsquest:

Those cars are not imported. They are assembled in Nigeria. Hyundai have their assembly plant in Nigeria. Its not just Innoson that produces cars in Nigeria.

The car manufacturers are foreigners, the plant is owned by foreigners. Innoson is 100% nigerian, we need to support our own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hope he's not owing any salaries. Just saying.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Wow. Nice one Ikpeazu.
Proudly Abian but its quite long that I have visited the state. Lol
. Aww, come let me take you home (God's own state).
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
No place like home please
This guy! You no dey give Obed any breathing space... All the same, you're doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by afrika(f): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2016
NICE SPIRIT. NICE MOVES. I LIKE THE SPIRIT. BUT I WISH TO ASK, WHICH ROAD ARE THEY GOING TO RIDE THESE BEAUTIFUL CARS IN ABIA STATE.? UMUAHIA IS A SMALL TOWN, CAPITAL. ABA IS THE COMMERCIAL HUB WITH DEATH TRAP ROADS AND DIRTY BREEDING CORNERS.

GOVERNOR PLEASE WE BELIEVE IN U. I AM NOT FROM ABIA STATE BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Why not Innoson Car. Governor Ikpeazu we are thinking Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by donte4real: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2016
my able governor, I appreciate d cars in boosting security and health but pls some of us were employed and haven't been paid for over 10 months. pls focus also on resolving d issue and paying us salary b4 we die. thanks. abia is experiencing good governance
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by foriz4u(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
Abia Gods Own State we are the one!
equipping the NPF with Hyundai motors seems like a good thing in d eyes of our enslaved Nigerians citizens but not in my own eyes since he could not patronized Innoson cars it therefore means nothing to me.

if only we know the amount of dollars being slaughtered to get those cars to Abia state, that would have done sth little if not much in our indigenous local industries.

#commonsense#notcommon#

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by chudionu58(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Good enough! I must say, at least no excuses by the police this time... But, I hope the cars were assembled in Nigeria.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by Naijaaccountwiz: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Nairaland govo
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by lastpage: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Likei:
Stop patronizing foreigners, buy made in Nigeria cars.

Thank you very much!

Even a Governor of ABIA STATE, is not patronising INNOSSON MOTORS (he buys Korean Hyundai Cars, with his Igbo money!).....yet the same IP.ADs will come here and heap insults on Buhari that he is not buying Ibo-made! shocked shocked

I opened the thread hoping to him donating Innosson Vehicles.

Where is that "Twitter Senator" to come and tweet us on this one?

Next time the Naira depreciates further against the Dollar, blame Buhari, not those who use your money to import foreign cars

Lastpage!
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by luv2luvu: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Give these car six months they will turn moving museum.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
donte4real:
my able governor, I appreciate d cars in boosting security and health but pls some of us were employed and haven't been paid for over 10 months. pls focus also on resolving d issue and paying us salary b4 we die. thanks. abia is experiencing good governance
10 months salary in which state?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by OpraMenu(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
All I see is showmanship
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by Shegson12345(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
why not Nigeria made cars
Re: Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Are you guys talking about patronizing Innosson motors? Seriously? You guys should have been talking about how to rid the East of imposed leaders. You see why the SC upheld this rogues selection? So that he can be spending the eager resources to those who are killing his people. That's the plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / King Wasiu Ayinde Dances On Stage With Abike Dabiri, As They Do Buhari 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.