Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (53199 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by harziezaht(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
MY MIND
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by xto86(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
I think this man has common sense
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by mira4u: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided my question is: Why tell the world about her bread-selling past?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by toyinid78: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
av u ever taken ur cd to radio station and dnt get played, av u ever submmited ur movie to censors board and never get nomination,av u ever gone to fish and never caught up to 10 fish in d cold sea, av u ever painted a portrait and wait for years to be patronized men . u just wrote craps and all dos supporting u shud see all d mad man and woman in the streets and see wat dey really want in life if it is to be mad , there is spiritual blessings and there is luck take it or live it jumokes case is beyond ordinary she is not the only bread seller dats pretty and slim, go online n see a pretty bread seller dat was raped , i just dnt under stand ur point cos i read all ur message u need to tell people dat are hsutle for over 20 yrs and still crying wat dey shud do steal or kill?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Sunglow: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
THATS THE POINT. GOD BLESS U 4 DAT. JEALOUS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. THATS WHY THE COUNTRY IS LIKE THIS.
Are u minding them,if it was them or any of their relative landed this opportunity we no go hear word.Let's be happy for her,whether if it was divinely orchestrated or not,the fact remains that something GOOD has happened.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Sunglow: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Here in the states is the American Dream... 'getting everything you've ever dreamed of by working towards it'

Nigerians do love a cindarella story.

And to think of it; they said she's gonna be a motivational speaker at an event.

What has she got to say? To admonish people to keep doing what they do best? To keep praying and hoping? To keep believing in their luck? Motivational speaker of course.

Let's though allow her enjoy the fame in peace and not start hoping 'God pick up my call too' like Olajumoke.
She didn't even dial God's number, but ain't that the beauty of it?

And to those whose pastors gave prayer points like "o Lord my God, pick up my call as you did to Olajumoke in the days of old" , stop it! Instead, work to make God notice you.
Who told u that u must get everything by hardwok,haven't you heard of Grace(am not refuting hardwork).
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by montezz(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL ure hot tempered, i was only pulling ur legs, chai i was only joking
Mtcheww
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by haulagehandlers(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now becaus she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?
You actually missed his point
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Sunglow: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Missmossy:
I concur!!!

An average Nigerian believes so much in divine favour this and that which won't be achievable without hard work and determination.

Its okay to dream sometimes anyway grin grin
Define the word "DIVINE FAVOUR"?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Tobyshegz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
End-time writing!!..End-time miracle... End time Shhiiiii!!!!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by 0079jaBond(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
[/b]"...if Her body is made to be a model and God chooses to bless her with that,..."[b]

Now I think you need to read your Bible bro.
Most of us like saying things out of place without giving due diligence to know if God actually condones it. Smh

OK Bye grin
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by MrBendel(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now becaus she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?

Obvious you don't understand the context of the article. He wasn't talking about Olujomuke but about Nigerians and our over reliance on miracles rather than pure planned hard work which God has already given us the ability to handle. Ask yourselves, why has our miracles no repaired our roads or provided good schools or repaired our economy? Just take a minute and think please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3421649_122276409624420371521282049263385954808488n_jpegac12658676faa2403a8d7f663848f6e1

Regarding the Spiritual angle that our people have taken Jumoke's saga to, plus other things on this issue, Peter Adeosun Keyz writes ~

credit: Peter Adeosun Keys
culled from FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/peter.keyz/posts/1014520751944256

He's actually not saying anything much. Abeg, it's her time and she and her handlers should make as much as they can from the instance. There are so many celebrities that are just lucky. A lucky break is usually what is needed and that is what the Olajumoke story is. How she manages it is what will make her a "star".
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Sunglow: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
HomeOfMe:
In as much as I'm happy for olajumoke,her success is not inspiring as far as I'm concerned because she achieved it on a platter of gold-didnt put in any effort. Sometimes I feel the story is just a publicity stunt.
Am not sure u read the part where the said olajumoke was on and about her daily business, she was doing what she knows how to do best,hawk bread,or did u read that she was in her house sleeping and Ty bello go find her there.The babe was busy and mind u this a mother of two that left her huby n other kid to seek greener pasture.So my dear its was not handed to her on a plater of gold.Haven't u been in a business deal and in the midst of that deal another one enter?u didn't plan for it but the deal opened up another opportunity for u.She was on her way to do her biz,opportunity meet am una say its not good that we should close our ears to such and castigate it.issorite

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by teevodaprinz(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Arrant nonsense... You have a point though but you express your thoughts with a/or wrong channel (Example) ... You shouldn't point fingers at the one whom GOD HAS BLESSED... I can boldly tell you that 70% of Nigerians believe in hardwork and they are really working it out but the situation of the country is not helping... Using Jumoke as a point that no one wannit work except overnight miracle then you are missing it totally... And people going to church doesn't mean they are not hardworking or looking for overnight miracles... The Bible says in Psalms 127 vs 1 KJV Except the
LORD build the house, they labour in vain that
build it: except the LORD keep the city, the
watchman waketh but in vain. So even though you work and OLUWA is not involve then you're on your own... Going to church is to pray to GOD for define blessing upon your hussle... Even GOD doesn't support laziness James 2:17
English Standard Version
So also faith by itself, if it does not have works,
is dead.
If Olajumoke was to be in the house that day and didnt go out to hussle do you think the unmerrited favor as u said will carry TY Bello to go to her house or her room to coincidentally take her pictures... Please dig dip to know the right channel to which you can disseminate informations with three right example... Thank you

sexybaby22:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3421649_122276409624420371521282049263385954808488n_jpegac12658676faa2403a8d7f663848f6e1

Regarding the Spiritual angle that our people have taken Jumoke's saga to, plus other things on this issue, Peter Adeosun Keyz writes ~

culled from FACEBOOK

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by nosike3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Davidovinci:

A'ight bro.....#peaceOut
nice answer!! Some peeps refuse to be reasonable or rational.

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
montezz:
Mtcheww
and wat are u feeling like?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sunglow:
Who told u that u must get everything by hardwok,haven't you heard of Grace(am not refuting hardwork).

Hmmm... I had to go reread my post, to see where I actually wrote "hardwork".
Alas, I didn't say so!
So I guess in your impatient nature, you rushed into a wrong conclusion.

And speaking of Grace, "should we be in sin and say Grace should abound...? God forbid!?"

"The race ain't for the swift..." but that don't mean it's for the lazy.

Via a BB10 Device.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by MissionaryK(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
The fact that the girl did not use her brain to achieve the success that came to her does not make her a less active person. Personally, I feel that the Op that wrote this epistle, wrote it for mere intellectual analysis purpose. Is it Olajumoke's fault that luck came her way?Is it her fault that B.sc, M.sc and P.hd hloders are not usually celebrated in this country? I feel, we should profer solution rather than criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by porka: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
From the way this guy kept on repeating Goodluck Jonathan's name, he probably voted for Buhari last year without minding his 'NEPA bill certificate'.

Is that not 'expecting his miracle' too?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
You nailed and killed it all. But, has Nigeria or any Nigerian ever benefited anything from your common sense?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Sunglow: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Hmmm... I had to go reread my post, to see where I actually wrote "hardwork".
Alas, I didn't say so!
So I guess in your impatient nature, you rushed into a wrong conclusion.

And speaking of Grace, "should we be in sin and say Grace should abound...? God forbid!?"

"The race ain't for the swift..." but that don't mean it's for the lazy.

Via a BB10 Device.
what has sin got to do with the matter?Na wa.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by dammilotun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
An average nigerian youth is living a life of a day dream. If you don't work miracles won't happen. ONE OF MY FOREMOST QUOTATION IS THAT THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT YOUR FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT. The way to prosperity is not by sudden wealth, real kingdom wealth is a product of work. For some of you who think that guy is an anti Christ let me show you a scriptural verse that supports his view. proverbs 13:11 "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase"' let's emphasize and seek to Labour rather than expecting to win a Jack pot. I rise!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by snoopdg(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin grin, seriously Peter Adeosun makes me laugh, wipe the story if you hate, return humor to a bread seller and charge all those who celebrated and pray for such to court as well as those behind the photo bomb for being in the wrong place. Why will you hate the story of a lady doing her low earnings job and got a less stressful and highly rewarding job in the process? If any other hardworking individual is using that as a prayer point in any prayer camp, how does it stir your hatred? We can all be the same, if you have worked your as* hard to have what you have today, thank your stars and enjoy it, hate the story and dash your head against the wall, it will never alter a bit of the story, funny is you have the name of Peter who had a change of story in his fishing career overnight which does not differ from jumokes story, I am sure you enjoy prayers from this same camps on lagos-Ibadan express roads that you seem to rubbish and those who visit it.

I wonder if Peter can offer to help a less privileged individual, wonder if any milk of kindness flow in you, wonder if you would have offered to join to elevate the bread seller to the new status is you were on the management team of any of the organizations making her their face, to &ave kept your hatred for the story in silence was to me more honorable than come say it here to feel good about yourself, would you reject such an offer for yourself or any member of your family? Sham!!! Peter, sham!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jaksabbey(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
One word for this guy abegi?
sexybaby22:

culled from FACEBOOK

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by spiralwedge(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
I have something to say about all these.

I am an ardent follower of TY on instagram and I happen to see that very picture where the girl appeared and how she wished she could locate her, and how the instagram followers encouraged her and the rest is history.

My opinion: There's nothing wrong to be favoured, or be outstanding, especially if you did not lobby for it. And yes, there's appreciate that U-turn that has happened to that girl and wish same for oneself.

HOWEVER, favour or whatever you call it would not smiled on her if she was at home idle. She was unashamedly doing the little she could to earn income to support herself and her baby (she was separated from her hubby at that time). This is the real lesson and this is what I like about her story. I'm sorry to disagree with the op. He speaks from both sides of the mouth.

Like I said, the real lesson is to get home early in the morning and start your hustle so that you won't beg before you eat and don't be ashamed. That's how it is abroad.

If favour comes, fine... If it doesn't come fine... Just continue to hustle and maybe, be content to a level.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Sunglow: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
snoopdg:
grin grin, seriously Peter Adeosun makes me laugh, wipe the story if you hate, return humor to a bread seller and charge all those who celebrated and pray for such to court as well as those behind the photo bomb for being in the wrong place. Why will you hate the story of a lady doing her low earnings job and got a less stressful and highly rewarding job in the process? If any other hardworking individual is using that as a prayer point in any prayer camp, how does it stir your hatred? We can all be the same, if you have worked your as* hard to have what you have today, thank your stars and enjoy it, hate the story and dash your head against the wall, it will never alter a bit of the story, funny is you have the name of Peter who had a change of story in his fishing career overnight which does not differ from jumokes story, I am sure you enjoy prayers from this same camps on lagos-Ibadan express roads that you seem to rubbish and those who visit it.

I wonder if Peter can offer to help a less privileged individual, wonder if any milk of kindness flow in you, wonder if you would have offered to join to elevate the bread seller to the new status is you were on the management team of any of the organizations making her their face, to &ave kept your hatred for the story in silence was to me more honorable than come say it here to feel good about yourself, would you reject such an offer for yourself or any member of your family? Sham!!! Peter, sham!!!!
Well said!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Charlesberry(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op tell this man i say: he has a point but he has insulted God sir: how dare you belittle God by your logic? God will reply him and He has a most explanable reply: op delete this post

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by dammilotun(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
snoopdg:

You just missed the point friend, the guy is not hating on her, neither did he blame her for experiencing favour. He is saying the media and our society celebrates an occurrence that is not promised and thereby stir people to wanting to do the wrong things. They should rather have emphasized the fact that she was all and about her business rather than abusing our sensibility with the divine favour aspect. Divine favour is real; as a Christian I must not deny that, but favour works on something you are doing. Don't do nothing and expect favour; you would have sucessfully written a new book on failing. Regards
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by specco(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
The Op was right until he displayed his zombism by bringing Jonathan into the fray. He conveniently overlooked the present guy wrecking the Naira and didnt attribute his emergence to our mentality when we voted for him but instead focused on Jonathan. Haba
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by bayinq25(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:

culled from FACEBOOK

stories like this makes gullible Nigerians vulnerable to religious scam,her pastor would come out and say it's his prayers but didn't give her a dime when she was broke..

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by eninaija(f): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
On point!!! smiley

fitinwell:
[size=18pt]All Op is saying in his write up is not.. About Jumoke or his he hating her success story... But how d news is fast spreading.... In the midst of abject proverty.. We have guys with creative power, to develop our economy... Let's us discover dem... Bring dem to front line and let's bring back the glory of Nigeria... Enough of over night success story without positive solution and contributions to Nigeria economy... Similar stories in the Bible Joseph from prison to prime minister... Save his nation economy from 7years of feminine ... Esther in the Bible.. save her people from being destroyed. The point is that we need someone dat will recover back Nigeria Lost glory! . because the system is grounded.. Beyond Jumoke success story.. I think dis mine own version of story about Op write up. THANKS and have a beautiful weekend [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.