Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,339 members, 7,897,514 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (58933 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / 5 Mistakes You Make While Charging Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by allisonluvsu(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2016
ok
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Fime2000: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2016
i dot kn why nigerians ar like dis i too kn dey kill us, better phone or not simple instruction dot put yr phone on d bed when charging.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Majikals:
So where should we put our phone when charging? In the pot or fridge?

OP, that incident is just a case of bad charging cable, faulty socket or bad phone /battery

Fly wey no dey hia word............

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by omolola15(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Majikals:

OP, that incident is just a case of bad charging cable, faulty socket or bad phone /battery

MY guess. Data was on hence the phone will be hot. Then it's charging at the same time. And phone is under the pillow. There won't be any room for ventilation. The phone got so hot and puaaaah. The thing burn. Lobatan.

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by refiner(f): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:
Thank God the owner no burn join the phone, want to use big fake fone by all means

The wage of sin is death!!!

so for someone to buy a big fake fone is now a sin

animal finking!!undecided
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Majikals:

. In addition to tbe post, The developers of this PC's have highlighted the dangers in their gadget manuals
It is left to you to either ignore the warnings or go ahead But just don't say you've not been told
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by indoorlove(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
That phone is obviously fake.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by refiner(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u are laughing
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
That'd be the only way to protect it from theft or restrict from undue access.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
MrKong:
All these teckno users sha undecided

Buy better phone, mba!...see wetin e dey cause sad
And you were so blind to notice the culprit was a Samsung phone?

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by refiner(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
bankuks:
Wow, that's wonderful
grin.....Niger and dere reasoning sha!
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by bynat(f): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
And na even babe wey get the phone. Mchew.

Buy better phone na wahala
mugu neva fall make bae wack lipsrsealed
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2016
bynat:
mugu neva fall make bae wack lipsrsealed
babe go and hustle like that breadseller cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
ladies take note
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by bayinq25(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Kolababe:
Police share photos of burnt bed, sheets & phones, warns of dangers of charging cellphones under pillows

Although this was shared by a foreign police, the NYPD 33RD Precinct, we thought it is a very useful safety warning that applies to us all whether in Nigeria or Niger. They shared the photos on their twitter account. "Dont' put your cellphone under a pillow while sleeping or when charging your device. Please share this tip and be safe" they warned.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/police-share-photos-of-burnt-bed-sheets.html
Unlucky boyfriend of hers,poor maye
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by scachy(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Who so ever That tries this method of charging mobile phones, needs mental evaluation
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by booblacain(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
If this had happened in Nigeria, they will say our brothers from the east have done it again.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Nowadays Nepa only Brings light @ midnight, so I ve Jst repositioned my bed to my socket
Lol! Welcome to my world too. My laptop and phones sleep on the same bed with me.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by hottathanfire(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:

so for someone to buy a big fake fone is now a sin

animal finking!!undecided

Aunty, it seems you are guilty of this too.
Noe hard feelings ma, just joking na. I don't know why you are taking it personal.
Well, I pray for you this morning your level will change dramatically to the extent that you will be giving out iphones to your friends. Amen! kiss
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
It's people that have secrets to hide, that put their phone(s) under their pillow(s)!!!!
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Majikals:

Just bw, they said.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
I remember placing my fone under my pillow few days ago! By d time I woke up,d phone was sooo hot and d ba3 was drained who knws wat wld av happened if I had slept longer?
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2016
MrKong:

E be like ur phone no dey show picture... U just wan talk.
#NoBeTecnoBurn

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by lawrenceunaa: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2016
MrKong:

to read u no sabi. The phone in the post is even Samsung.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Don't do this, Don't do that. Blah blah blah. How about stop buying Chinko phones?
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by morule20(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Only original china phones can do that.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Chuksyno(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Majikals:

op is right on his piece of advice and I see no reason misquoting him. His emphatic is the need to keep your phone away from highly flammable object like foam and not that the cause of incident cannot emanate from any other source.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by refiner(f): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:

Aunty, it seems you are guilty of this too.
Noe hard feelings ma, just joking na. I don't know why you are taking it personal.
Well, I pray for you this morning your level will change dramatically to the extent that you will be giving out iphones to your friends. Amen! kiss

grin....gerrarahie joor!
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Such happens when your phone is not gotten from a right source( either u steal am or the person wey buy am 4 u come dey regret).

Chinedu dat ur HTC wey dey hot even at dialing number...See warning o.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2016
When they wont invest in iphone undecided
All these china makes seff
Re: See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) by faruz: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:
Thank God the owner no burn join the phone, want to use big fake fone by all means

The wage of sin is death!!!
salary of sin nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.