Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,247 members, 7,897,295 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) (4943 Views)

Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) / When The Hunter Is Hunted / Scary!!! Goat With Human Face Dumped By Owners In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Dexema(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Fortissimo:

I believe I saw it too. The lions were inexperienced youngsters though.
yes I believe we are talking about the same video. brave act though.
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Dexema:
yes I believe we are talking about the same video. brave act though.

Yeah. I respect mongooses o. Dem no fear anyone. I saw one challenging a full grown female king cobra that was protecting her eggs. The mongoose later moved away sha cheesy
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Dexema(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fortissimo:

Yeah. I respect mongooses o. Dem no fear anyone. I saw one challenging a full grown female king cobra that was protecting her eggs. The mongoose later moved away sha cheesy
live? or national geographic? I Also like their funny sounds grin
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dexema:
live? or national geographic? I Also like their funny sounds grin

Hahahaha abeg o. It was on NatGeo.
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Dexema(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fortissimo:

Hahahaha abeg o. It was on NatGeo.
I for fear say u don become bear grylls.
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by benjaminzach: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
though the big guys have the strength. nature also provided the little guys with wisdom and survival instincts
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by benjaminzach: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
although the big guys have the strength. nature also provided the little guys with wisdom and survival instincts
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2016
opey112:
The venom of snakes cannot penetrate the skin of mongoose,just like hedgehogs.

Pls tell me, can i come a mongoose next life undecided
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Silentgroper(m): 9:25am On Feb 05
Wolverines too likes ingest snakes..
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by adisabarber(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06
Saw this on facebook. Thought i should share it with you guys

The deadly boomslang snake that is armed with powerful venom capable of killing humans has paid itself a lesson for being unsuspecting in the wild. The hunter becomes dinner for the mongoose after the rodent sneaks up on the reptile on a tree at the Namibia's Etosha National Park.

Snakes don't hunt mongooses. That snake was probably running for it's life
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by Etosha: 5:58pm On Feb 06
adisabarber:

Snakes don't hunt mongooses. That snake was probably running for it's life

Stop mentioning my name!!!
Re: When the Hunter Becomes hunted. Warning. Very Scary( pictures ) by adisabarber(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06
Etosha:

Stop mentioning my name!!!

Sorry, goodnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boerboel and Rottweiler Puppies For Sale. / And He Died... / A Pig Just Gave Birth To Human With A Weird Look.( Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.