Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,145 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage (17644 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Roidatom(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Ouch!
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
madridguy:
May God comfort Mrs Adegbite Damilola with triplet as soon as possible.

God already gave her one but it was lost to our primitive police officers. Such high handedness should be condemned by all rather than just praying for God to do more.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by streetzdreamz(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
wish the fg can scrap this menace called npf and start it up all over again,enlisting only educated guys with enough psychological tests,before handing em rifles..the current police force are just gutless beings who does more havoc to the society than good,one almost harrased me yesterday all cuz he didn't see my tinted permit the first time he checked d papers,with his countenance as though am the source of his woes,I hope the family gets justice at the end,most of em black guys needs rehabilitation.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
pretydiva:
D police officer dat kicked her in her stomach should be punished severely n if possible dismiss frm police force..

I nor knw why illiterates full naija police like dis

If possible? He or should be dismissed and charged for manslaughter
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by dstar01(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
End time pregnancy.
End time miscarriage
end time police.
End time brutality.
May God comfort her and Restore her

I was about to quote you with "ENDTIME COMMENT" until I read last part of ur statement grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by eliteweb(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Dis Wicked! Na d full Police Station I go arrest even add IG join. Dem think say 10years na joke.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Adenex3051(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2016
The story featured on Splash FM Ibadan this morning when OAP Edmund Obilo narrated d story n some interviews. I think this is a litmus test for the hierarchy of NPF and the IGP himself. Nigerians are keenly watching this one. we want to see if its going to be business as usual or there will be a change for once in the NPF
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by faruz: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
Na to kill d policeman remain or destroy his balls....after 10 good years shocked
.... I swear down.... An eye for an eye A tooth for a tooth........
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
Na to kill d policeman remain or destroy his balls....after 10 good years shocked
done grin
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by ceejay80s(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2016
We all have to fight for her 2day, this case must not die, cos u don't know 2morow might be ur wife's turn ot ur sisters turn, let's fight for this woman now, on facebook, social media and on the streets, this rubbish from police has to stop , e fit be u 2moro , so let's fight today and end police brutality
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by CaptPlanet(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
After 10 years kai!
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by jeje123(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
End time pregnancy. End time miscarriage end time police. End time brutality. May God comfort her and Restore her
End time comment!
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by clark11kent: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by HomeOfMe(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Boko haram terrorising the north,police terrorising the south. May the woman find consolation.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by doskie(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
pretydiva:
D police officer dat kicked her in her stomach should be punished severely n if possible dismiss frm police force..

I nor knw why illiterates full naija police like dis
punished watin? just table him matter for street make road dogs hide am forever. no level. I trust my bini brodaz. na to light that man for bear palour.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Bennyschools(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oh God, some of our police men should be made to face ICC and other applicable laws, go through adverse punishment to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
OMG!
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Imagine after 10 years! imagine how many sexual, spiritual, material & financial labour have been done. Even if the woman wasnt pregnant, on what ground should a uniform idiot hit a woman on her stomach....when she wasnt found with a gun or explosive...

I trust d people from my state....an eye for an eye...its either d station produce the police for everybody to beat or withness d station go in high flame....d mata no go even reach judges hand. ANIMALS IN UNIFORM.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by danduchi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na $1million case be this, I mean #400million
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Harfisco(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
End time pregnancy.
End time miscarriage
end time police.
End time brutality.
May God comfort her and Restore her

sencelss people like you should be banned from this forum going by your comments,firstly is it a must to comment....a woman was said to be brutalised and lost her pregnancy u were saying endtime pregnancy,miscarrige and al sort would you have typed the same if adegbite was ur relative

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
The police officer should refill another one if not, just pray the woman is not a jass woman
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Someone needs to send him back to God to be reformatted
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by ifydio(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
What a sad story, Nigeria police are just the worst people in these country. Am so angered. No police officer in that station should be spared. This is murder haba....I hate these people passionately can't even help a police officer in need.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by poiZon: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
whr is femi falana the human rights lawyer?
abi him human rights start n stop at tinubu and apc?
when igbo abi ipob dey defend n seek justice for ewedu eater citizen, then u knw there is no love lost.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by christconscious: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
madridguy:
May God comfort Mrs Adegbite Damilola with triplet as soon as possible.
Amen!
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Chidoks(f): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
It's unfortunate! Very very unfortunate! Nigerian police officers are terrorists, they are all criminals to the exception of none.
The truth is that our government and the relevant authorities don't care. They aren't ready to sanitize the police ,thus we the citizens should take care of ourselves.
He who eats with the devil eats with a long spoon. Since you know they are all demons, avoid falling out with them! If they come for an arrest and you are familiar with the issue presented; please follow them jejely and explain yourself at the station.don't show them you sabi especially if you are a woman. Others may do it and go scot free but it may hook you as it hooked others. Loosing that pregnancy is way more expensive than following them like a mumu, explaining that she's innocent and pregnant. May God visit her again soonest(amen)
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
She needs to sue them and make them pay for fertility treatment till she gets pregnant, then pay for all her maternity bills. Rubbish set of people
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
siraj1402:
When I started using Biro in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it.Sometimes I use chalk, but it later reappears. So I began to use saliva, it worked only to leave holes in my book. My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was cover my errors. One day, a kind hearted teacher who love so much called me aside."Bobo, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on. Trying to erase it would only damage your book"."But, I don't wantpeople to see my mistake and laugh at me", I protested."Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life"
My prayer is for the woman in question to get well soon,and for all out officers to realise their mistakes at the right time.

Enjoy your weekend!
wisdom
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by jayzblack(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
i'm nt suprised, kus those demons parading their ass as security operatives ar under spell
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by Neverquit(f): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
If anyone has Damilola Adegbite's number, please forward this piece of advice.

Late last year, a pregnant friend started to bleed. She went to the hospital (one of em so called private one in Lag) and the doctors confirmed that she had a miscarriage. She was devastated. She was asked to comeback the following week for surgery that would evacuate the womb. Something told her to ask for second opinion.

Fortunately, they (her hubby & her) have the means to travel to yankee. So she came to yankee for checkup. The doctors told her that the baby is alive and developing well. Imagine! shocked

When she told me, I couldn't contain my joy and surprise.

So please, if possible, ask the lady to seek second opinion.
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by nanzozo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
dre11:

Group seeks IG’s intervention over alleged forced abortion at Ibadan police station

http://newtelegraphonline.com/group-seeks-igs-intervention-alleged-forced-abortion-ibadan-police-station/

Old story,2015!that is when a doller is 150-160,what is it now guyz?
Re: Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Honestly, I want to be a soldier purposely because of the Nigeria Police.I wanna treat their f*vk up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! / How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Why Do Men Think Their Extramarital Affairs Are Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.