Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Why I Fight For Democracy – Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Fight For Democracy – Tinubu (415 Views)

Direct Primary Will Deepen Internal Democracy — Tinubu / What Hope Is There For Democracy In The 21st Century? / Meet Dave Peterson From National Endowment For Democracy (NED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Fight For Democracy – Tinubu by andy143(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
FORMER governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has reaffirmed his commitment to the deepen­ing of democracy in Nigeria even as he explained why he has spent his adult life and resources to fight for the enthronement of good governance in the country. See the full story here http:///xRTqcW

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Real Power Of God / Online Business Man? You May Need This / Caption Her Look...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.