Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,752 members, 7,965,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child (1954 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by mhiz44: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Hello bethren my name is tolani,i have a little kid which is 3 years old .my husband left me since i got pregnant.denieying his not responsible.since then have been struggling,i have no job,i learn fashion design but no one to help,pls can motherless babies home take care of the child for me ,so i can look for job and go and check her every month,pls i need your advice.
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by thorpido(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Your husband ?
What of your husband's family?What of your husband's family?
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by GodnGold: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
But for 3 years you have being surviving?
They will not agree because you are a "woman/mother"
If you were a man...ehennn!
What of your mother?
But if you have managed for 3 years,continue with what you have being doing,you are doing it right.
Except you are giving the child up entirely.
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
mhiz44:
Hello bethren my name is tolani,i have a little kid which is 3 years old .my husband left me since i got pregnant.denieying his not responsible.since then have been struggling,i have no job,i learn fashion design but no one to help,pls can motherless babies home take care of the child for me ,so i can look for job and go and check her every month,pls i need your advice.

What about your family and your husbands family?
At 3 your baby should be in nursery school so you can still drop her off in the morning and find a job somewhere and come back in the evening ti pick her
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by Vision4God: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
U obviously are educated. Get a teaching job or raise capital from church,family members,.... to start a business u know ur gud at.
Or go into baking n deco, explore ur options first.
It's well o
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by mhiz44: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks to you all for your caring advice.
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by zeb04(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
what about your siblings and parent? I think it is a really bad idea
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by peacengine(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
mhiz44:

Post pix of you and your child or adontbelivit
Re: Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
mhiz44:

this is a scam.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Hw To Deal With My Spouse Family / Missing Person Please Help / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.