Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson (1087 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by olillywales(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
It doesn't matter what anybody says or thinks...once God has shined His light upon you, there's no stopping you! Shine on, Olajumoke! See more photos

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-former-agege-bread_20.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
She is so beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by olillywales(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by majamajic(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2016
na wa oo

morale lesson of life ......STAY ALIVE
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by Mhizkel(f): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Beautiful smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by Flexherbal(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Na baba God do am for you.
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by Zzyzxt(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Oga o... olajumoke's fulfilling psalm 23 vs 5b when ur cup finally runneth over. #Grace
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by Likei(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Na now una know say she beautiful, when she dey sell agege bread, where una dey? She still dey owe me change from d last bread wey I buy o......
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by omanifrank(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
na so jare
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by mrking3(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Abeg na by force to turn model? I don't get why these people are stressing the life out of this lady? How would this lady fit in among his contemporaries without having complex of her background? There's still a possible way to change her life without necessarily forcing her to go into modelling. How do one go into what he or she isn't passionate about? How do you starting coaching a family woman with kids how to read ABC? Getting a new apartment and establishing a big business with mentorship would have been ok for me. She's too timid for this kind of exposure of going into modelling.
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by pretydiva(f): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Go girl. D sky is ur starting point
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by pretydiva(f): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2016
mrking3:
Abeg na by force to turn model? I don't get why these people are stressing the life out of this lady? How would this lady fit in among his contemporaries without having complex of her background? There's still a possible way to change her life without necessarily forcing her to go into modelling. How do one go into what he or she isn't passionate about? How do you starting coaching a family woman with kids how to read ABC? Getting a new apartment and establishing a big business with mentorship would have been ok for me. She's too timid for this kind of exposure of going into modelling.
is she complaining/as she complained 2 u dat she can't cope?
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by prettyjo(f): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
i hope this sudden fame does not get into her head
Re: PHOTOS: Former Agege Bread Seller,olajumoke At Her First Catwalk Lesson by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
tank God she s coping

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Wife Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday With This Message. / Frankie Essex Parades Her Curves In Form-fitting White Mini Dress, Flaunts Pants / Things You Did'nt Know About The #20 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.