Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans (1221 Views)

Photo: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye And Their Wives Step Out For An Event In Lagos / Photo: Peter Of Pquares Show Of New Look In Dubai / Photo: Peter Okoye (mr P) Shows Of His Own Lamborghini Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by prico32(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Peter Okoye threatens fans – The Okoye brothers made the week an interesting one for gist and rumour lovers with their social media tantrums initiated by Peter. Now that he has apologized to his brothers and we hope to see the P-Square brand again, he has vowed to block anyone who tried to refer back to the ugly incident or criticize him.

Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by gabinogem(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Funny... publicity stunts.
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2016
my brother Peter Oya!.....

Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
When I saw "Threat" I was happy thinking it was a murder threat, not knowing it was just a silly block threat.
The op got my hopes up for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
yourmain, would u like to fvck this dick? grin
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
This boy called Peter Okoye deserves some whipping on the ass angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
k
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by habefeh(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Everybody has his or her own life to live sha
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by Krak(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
prico32:
Peter Okoye threatens fans – The Okoye brothers made the week an interesting one for gist and rumour lovers with their social media tantrums initiated by Peter. Now that he has apologized to his brothers and we hope to see the P-Square brand again, he has vowed to block anyone who tried to refer back to the ugly incident or criticize him.
He is a rude and very immature fellow.
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by pretydiva(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
He needs 2 learn some sense/maturity from his son
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by axortedbabe(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Block ke
In yoruba accent,"borda mi,abeg hu u elp..
Re: Photo: Peter Okoye Threatens Fans by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided so we go die if u block person?all these yeyebrities self I no know wetin dem dey form

(1) (Reply)

Life And Times Of CNN Journalist,christiane Amanpour / Female Ankara Jacket Designs And Top Styles You Can Rock Right Now / After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.