Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,143 members, 7,907,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! (4728 Views)

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Must Bride Go Half-dressed On Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by TOPE20001(f): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2009
debosky:

Are you being serious? Report the post if it is affecting your uncle's business on nairalandgrin grin grin

lolz grin grin grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by philip0906(m): 1:24am On Jul 10, 2009
@debosky
it is really affecting his business.already business has been bad for some months as a result of girls not choosing 2 buy and wear brassiers any longer.so this picture could just b the final nail on the coffin for the business which i am trying 2 avoid on b'half of my uncle. cry
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by debosky(m): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2009
are the brassiere sales on nairaland? If not, there is nothing I can do sorry. sad

All you can do is report that you find it offensive, else I can't do anything about it.

Tell your uncle to diversify into selling patches or whatever those 'things' Rihanna put over her mounds are called. undecided
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by philip0906(m): 1:31am On Jul 10, 2009
debosky:

are the brassiere sales on nairaland? If not, there is nothing I can do sorry. sad

All you can do is report that you find it offensive, else I can't do anything about it.

Tell your uncle to diversify into selling patches or whatever those 'things' Rihanna put over her mounds are called. undecided
mmm.u have a point though.but i don't even know the name of dat thing she used to cover her breasts.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by ravenzord(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2009
Erm, personally I dn't ve any beef wit babes flaunting deir bodies: If dey're cmfortable wit showing it,I'm cmfortable wit seeing it,50/50.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by topup: 1:56am On Jul 10, 2009
Where she lives, they're not called streets, they're called catwalks. Surgery is popular, looks are everything. Sex for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2009
runway abi red carpet

and now that I look at the pic clearly, the woman behind her resemble nigerian small lol
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by ladykool(f): 2:37am On Jul 10, 2009
wats wrong with women been half-dressed roaming tthe streets if u dont want to look close ur eyes
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by sosisi(f): 2:40am On Jul 10, 2009
at least if person wan show,make e show healthy bazookas not garden eggs in traing bras
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by topup: 4:03am On Jul 10, 2009
$osisi:

at least if person wan show,make e show healthy bazookas not garden eggs in traing bras

Rihanna's breasts are healthy. . They are not enormous or gravity-defying. Many women's breasts look like hers - oh before the push-up bras that is. .
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by oyinda3(f): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2009
osisi stop promoting breast implants tongue
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by nex(m): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2009
lady kool:

wats wrong with women been half-dressed roaming tthe streets if u dont want to look close ur eyes

The prophesy is already coming true. Not only will women walk the streets naked by 2020, they will vehemently and violently reject anyone who suggests a thread on them.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by sosisi(f): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2009
topup:

Rihanna's breasts are healthy. . They are not enormous or gravity-defying. Many women's breasts look like hers - oh before the push-up bras that is. .

what do I know

oyinda.:

osisi stop promoting breast implants tongue

I'm not
just that clothes just hang somehow on people with small ones
Thank God I'm fearfully and wonderfully made
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by 190: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2009
B.R.E.A.S.T grin grin

I love em
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by 190: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2009
i didnt knw rihanna now wearz
star shaped training braz
this type of bra neva reach 9.ja o
cheeiii cris brown go don suck tire
the breast sef don weak

[s]is lyke rihanna has done an abortion b4 for cris[/s]

wich eva d case,i still wan suck
even if na 1 part
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Gabry(f): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2009
Stupid Fashion Sense!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by dblock(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2009
The guy is either a fudge packer or friends with the taliban
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by chiyo: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2009
lol i was wondering what would have brought dblock to the romance section then i see that it's a post in the wrong section!!
funny stuff
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by yanyan(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2009
look at her fore head you will see is the 2nd child of the 666.so dont be worry they are child of the endtime.
satan knew that his time will soon up,so that is why he has to blidfod all this ladies angry
most of them dont know that they are naked u try and ask them see what they will tell u.
yanyan grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by spikedcylinder: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2009
Those are cute boobies jare.
Not those ones that are so large, they take up space under the arm pits. cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by biola44: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2009
lwkmd
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Ben13: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2009
spikey grin
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Sesan2: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2009
Spikey, you need to get in touch. Have not spoken to you for a long time.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by spikedcylinder: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesan?!?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Email me ASAP!
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
the stars are to prevent legal problems.

That way she cant be sued for public nudity since the nipples are covered.

Most of these celebrities know what they're doing.
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Those are cute boobies jare.
Not those ones that are so large, they take up space under the arm pits. cheesy

spoken like a gal whose biggest assets are behind her cheesy
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by PERVERT9: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
oga david abaeg leave those half naked girls winch alone o,na their unclothedness dey give me hard on o
Re: I'm Tired! Tired Of Half-dressed Women Roaming The Streets! by spikedcylinder: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
Oyb, grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? / My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. / See Photos Of Nigerian Guys Getting Married To Old White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.