Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,540 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode (771 Views)

It's Not Me, It's Shettima Who Created Boko Haram, Sheriff Reveals / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode by mfaith(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Click for photos and full story click http://www.kleeqers.com/forum/news/150-i-m-not-a-founder-or-sponsor-of-boko-haram-sect-ali-modu-sheriff Former Borno governor Ali Modu- Sheriff who recently was appointed Chairman of PDP says he's not a sponsor or founder of Boko Haram. His emergence as the new PDP chairman this week was heavily criticized with Femi Fani-Kayode calling him the indisputable founder of Boko Haram.

Exonerating himself, Ali Modu- Sheriff - "Boko Haram wanted to kill me at a time because they believed that I was the one that reported them to President Umaru Yar’Adua to destroy their enclave

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode by fallout87: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
No one believes his lies.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode by nedu2000(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
You don't expect him to admit it,but as CSO of the state when the conflict started he definitely knows a thing or two
Re: I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode by nnachukz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
This man may not be fit to lead the party to victory for some reasons. But I get surprised seeing APC supporters calling him Boko Haram sponsor but conveniently over look Buhari who publicly said that "the fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north". "BokoHaram should not be treated as terroristsbut given amnesty ". whom Boko Haram themselves chose to negotiate on their behalf. following this, if anybody should be called Boko Haram sponsor, that person should be buhari.
Re: I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode by mfaith(f): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
We pray he is saying the truth
Re: I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode by daniska3yaro(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

"Bring Back Corruption" / I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff / Between Buhari And His Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.