Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

HOT:: Check Out These Facebook Shortcut Keys To Enjoy FB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HOT:: Check Out These Facebook Shortcut Keys To Enjoy FB (416 Views)

Avast Premier Pro Keys / List Of 15 Amazing Windows Shortcut Keys / Just For Laughs:12 People Who Flawlessly Pulled Off the Texting Shortcut Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT:: Check Out These Facebook Shortcut Keys To Enjoy FB by onlineplu(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys, i just discovered these keys and i feel like sharing it to you guys so that you too enjoy the very most of Facebook when chating, also you can use it to spice up your status when updating your status.
Below are the Keys To Spice Up you FB.
1. Go to search box – alt + /

2. Send a new message – alt + m

3. Home page – alt + 1

4. Profile page – alt + 2

5. Accept or deny friend request – alt + 3

6. Go to messages page – alt + 4

7. See notifications – alt + 5....... You can see more of the Facebook ShortCut Keys To Enjoy FB by clicking on the link below....

http://www.onlinepluz.com/facebook-shortcut-keys-to-enjoy-the-most-of-facebook/

THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Man? You May Need This / Caption Her Look... / Any FUTA Student Here Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.