Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (4802 Views)

10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
yes its time to seperate the girls from the ladies. to seperate the little girls that depend on their parents from the real dope ladies.
Below ARE THE top five RICHES LADIES IN ROMANCELAND AND THEIR NET WORTH.
1.CHERLENE: this beautiful south africa lady is a multi millionair and the richest lady in romanceland, she travels all over the world, the latest was iceland during the holiday, according to my magazine she is worth 100MILLION NAIRA.
2.ROKIATU:these beautiful lady that plays her trade in NIGERIA and london, SHE is a millionair, she is a self made lady and according to my magazine, she is worth 40million naira.
3.BUMBAE:These beautiful london base lady is a self made millionair, she is a boss on her own and she is worth 39million naira.
4.KASHYBABY:These beautiful lady is very rich, she wants to learn pidgin, she is a self made woman and she is worth 35million naira.
5.IDOWUOGBO: AKA the area mama, these action lady needs no introduction, she is the only nigeria base on my list but she travles around the world at will, she is worth 30million naira.
So guys start sending them pms and they might change your destinies.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
I know they are sugar mumies, so if any of them needs a young dude, let them contact me ASAP.
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Let me come
u mean cum?
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Deejavuu(f): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lool
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
u mean cum?
mba
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Deejavuu:
Lool
dnt be annoyed

1 Like

Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I know they are sugar mumies, so if any of them needs a young dude, let them contact me ASAP.
LOL hopefully they will see your advert and if any of them contact u pls rememba to drop agent fee 4 me.
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
This idiotic troll must really be a lowly peasant and bored for you to come up with this utterly fücking stüpid thread.

Did the people you listed declare their assets publicly that you had to conclude that they are the wealthiest ladies of romanceland? Do you know their Net Worth?
Tell me exactly what is your damn problem.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:
This idiotic troll must really be a lowly peasant and bored for you to come up with this utterly fücking stüpid thread.

Did the people you listed declare their assets publicly that you had to conclude that they are the wealthiest ladies of romanceland? Do you know their Net Work?
BRO one of bumbae's pant is worth more than your entire asset.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by cruzita(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin if na true,I dey go apply as house help for their house sharp sharp.I fit dey their house build my own
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice...
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin if na true,I dey go apply as house help for their house sharp sharp.I fit dey their house build my own
URE wise, rokiatu and idowuogbo have a house in lekki
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Spikkylee: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:

Did the people you listed declare their assets publicly that you had to conclude that they are the wealthiest ladies of romanceland? Do you know their Net Work?
net work?
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
net work?
I did not even see the gbagaun!!!
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
net work?
Error.
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:
Error.
SMH
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
LMAO! 39million! Where the fcck is Lala when you need her?? gringrin

Cc: bumbae grin
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
I see miss buzzkill crawling around.
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2016

Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
SMH
Keep shaking that oblong head till it falls off.
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rocktation the thread is about romancelanders and not dating and meet up zone members, i wonder why u move my thread here when it state clearly romancelanders.
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

dats her worth
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by haiti007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
laughing in taiwan
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
haiti007:
laughing in taiwan
why are u laughing?
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:

Error.
u see what i am talking about? Stop bashing people if you can't use good english. U will end up shaming yourself..
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
dats her worth
so lala na lass? shocked
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:

Keep shaking that oblong head till it falls off.
beta pm d ladies to give u money to change the way u write english
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

Lol shocked
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so lala na lass? shocked
wats lass?
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by haiti007(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
why are u laughing?
how do you know their net worth
Re: Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Aminat508 this one ure not talking, i hope im save?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking 4 A Girl Urgently / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? / Olosho To Pay 5k Overnight in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.