Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! (1837 Views)

Militants Strip Women Unclad In Akwa Ibom And Film Them / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
There is a video i have been seeing going around for the past two days.. A video of a man who stripped unclad at a GTBANK office because his money was withdrawn and he went to complain. Anyways i guess we have all seen the video and know the story. dont let me bore you. THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT IS THE FACT THAT IT IS A VERY OLD NEWS THAT HAPPENED IN JUNE 2015.

PLEASE READ THE FULL DETAILS OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEN IN JUNE 2015.

The customer in question is Segun Kolawole, his card was compromised online and he went to a GTBANK Sagamu branch to report unauthorised debits on his account up to N150,000.00. the report was made in May 2015

he was advised by the bank that because it was an international transaction, it will take up to 45 days to get a refund from the merchant.

The customer however didn’t have the staying power to wait for 45 days and after a month, came to the bank and stripped in June 2015.

The issue was then taken seriously and was resolved and the customer even came online then to say he was happy with the resolvement.

SO NOW I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DIFFERENT BLOGS ARE POSTING THIS NEWS AND VIDEO LIKE ITS A RECENT NEWS. BLOGS IN NIGERIA NEED TO ALWAYS CONFIRM STORIES AND NEWS BEFORE POSTING .. ITS NON-PROFESSIONALISM.

I HOPE WE CAN ALL HELP TO BRING DOWN THOSE POSTS ON THOSE BLOGS SO PEOPLE WILL STOP BASHING A BANK LIKE GTBANK THAT HAS BEEN GOOD TO CUSTOMERS LIKE ME AND OTHERS.

IT IS NOT A RECENT NEWS AT ALL. IT WAS A VIDEO THAT CAME OUT LAST YEAR JUNE AND GTBANK HAS RESOLVED THE ISSUE SINCE THEN. EVEN THE NEWS WAS POSTED ON NAIRALAND LAST YEAR 2015 AND HERE IS THE LINK TO IT >

https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad

GOOD DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good for him grin
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by baby124: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
You better caution your staff to stop stealing customer deposits. If I hear Se una thief my money. Your news will be on a loop for years! No site where I no go spoil una biz. Rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
pls OP, what is the meaning of "resolvement"?

lol...grin grin

The issue was then taken seriously and was resolved and the customer even came online then to say he was happy with the resolvement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by fistonati(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
The man must have seen the future that the economic development of the country will be this way and went to withdraw the money

1 Like

Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by scribble: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gtb media palava
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2016
this is the old link.. GO AND CHECK IT YOURSELF AND STOP arguing !! https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2016
this is the old link.. GO AND CHECK IT YOURSELF AND STOP arguing !! https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
this is the old link.. GO AND CHECK IT YOURSELF !! https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by solid3(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
baby124:
You better caution your staff to stop stealing customer deposits. If I hear Se una thief my money. Your news will be on a loop for years! No site where I no go spoil una biz. Rubbish.

Mstwwww, like sey him get up-to 1k for bank. Go n sit down jare.
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
I dunno why Nigerians just like controversy!!!
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
If i were manager of that bank i will also pay you damage for all you suffered during the time and if i do that please dont thank me but if i tell you that there is NO TIME go on your knees and thank me because there is NO TIME anyway!

(1) (Reply)

If This Did Not Christianize Nigeria,why Then Will This Islamize Nigeri(photo) / What if Belgian Govt Condemned Agatu & Not Brussels massacre - Ben Bruce / A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.