Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? (1364 Views)

Advice- First Time Blind Date / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by omron(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello dear

Romance landers
Am very happy sharing this with you this night
Love is good..
Am becoming a happiest person now after much persuasive to win the heart of my Fuel attendant girl,I went there with my Jerican to buy fuel and we were Gisting and talking and I told her I would call her am so happy her mood was good when she saw me...
At around 9:30pm I sent her a love message
To cut the long story short she has agreed to go out with me on Monday, pls I need advice where I should take her to, She said she have vowed not to date any man due to failed relationships in the past and she asked me to promise her I won't fail her, second question should I promise her,,.... She said she will give me a trial.... Guys, ladies and gentlemen, love doctors, Minister of women affairs pls I need your advice this night thanks all...
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Alright, so where are those bashers?

U guys should come and tell the op where he should take Dat "fuel attendant" for a date.

Cuz if I mention my own, cool
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by RoyalBlak007: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Monday!?...ok take her to the beach....call a REDCAB....
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
omron:
Hello dear

Romance landers
Love is good..
Am becoming a happiest person now after much persuasive to win the heart of my Fuel attendant girl,I went there with my Jerican to buy fuel and we were Gisting and talking and I told her I would call her am so happy her mood was good when she saw me...
To cut the long story short she has agreed to go out with me on Monday, pls I need advice where I should take her to, She said she have vowed not to date any man due to failed relationships in the past and she asked me to promise her I won't fail her, second question should I promise her,,.... She said she will give me a trial.... Guys, ladies and gentlemen, love doctors, Minister of women affairs pls I need your advice this night thanks all...

You sent her a love message already?

You're someone no one should take seriously especially this lady.

What you want is obvious already.

Love message. Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Kingsasian(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
The fuel filling station no get eatery
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
mayonnaise:

You sent her a love message already?

You're someone no one should take seriously especially this lady.

What you want is obvious already.

Love message. Nonsense. angry
u can imagine... I just wish she turns him into serious maga
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
u can imagine... I just wish she turns him into serious maga

The guy is so archaic. The girl sef... I'm sure it's every guy that sends her love message she follows. Smh
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by godofwar666(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
@Op don't lie, how old are u?
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by vicstar(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
godofwar666:

yes, op how old are you? undecided Kids dominating NL anyhow
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by omron(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
godofwar666:
am, 30
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
mayonnaise:

The guy is so archaic. The girl sef... I'm sure it's every guy that sends her love message she follows. Smh
lol d reason why I had to reserve my comment up the thread.. cuz it wouldn't hav Been funny..

First of all, who can be so dumb like d op to be asking stvpid questions on where he could take her for a date... phew. The guy sha
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by omron(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kingsasian:
The fuel filling station no get eatery
u are funny.. I want to take her far from her work place
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by omron(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
You guys are not helping matter I ask for advice u gave me insult.... OK ooooo it will reach your turn
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by godofwar666(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
omron:
am, 30
ehen!!! If I hear! Thirty my foot
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by missKiffy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Take her to mama put
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2016
omron:
Hello dear

Romance landers
Love is good..
@bold 1 -so what happens when she shows u d other mood.
@bold 2 -so na sharp sharp chop money things she wan do and ur eyes no open well to see am
@bold 3 -so u no knw say d trial and error weh she wan do u no be love matter but to see whether ur pocket full enough to meet her needs. If ur pocket no reach her chop level, na to dump u like malu shiit.

Girl gree for u na hm u dey happy like say u win 200k naijabet. U never fucck pusssy b4? Well if na pusssy u wan chop, chop am fast sha bcus this one go break up for sure.

BTW dem dey use engine oil chop bread now o so u no need any special eatery. Take her to d filling station and drink petrol as soft drink on top the engine oil bread.
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Take her to Christ

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2016
cruise to the moon nah
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by MrCork: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2016
omron:
Hello dear

Romance landers
Love is good..

angry
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by MrCork: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
omron:
Hello dear

Romance landers
Love is good..

..is she lightskin?
angry
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by dulux07(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Since its the first date with her. Take her to where u guys can have fun and discuss. Maybe, to watch a movie and go to an eatery afterwards.

Dont mind those saying silly things, before most girls will agree on a date with u, it means she likes u or shes indifferent. Ladies r nt dumb, they know where ur heading to from the first approach. Its not d sms that did the trick.

My advice is, if u notice shes bugging u for cash, gifts, Bro, run for your life, cos shes going into the relationship 4 d wrong reasons.
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Take her to nairaland
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Gebbson007(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
simply take ha 2 Ur room LOBATAN
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Take her to church
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Lexusgs430: 1:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Take her to NNPC, don't promise her nothing and afterwards, take her to your farm pluk the fruits at the top and toss the salad!!!
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Frozeen(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Op take her to Toilet grin
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2016
Take her to the museum and show her your past EXperience undecided

By the way don't promise her CUMpromise her undecided
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2016
omron:
You guys are not helping matter I ask for advice u gave me insult.... OK ooooo it will reach your turn

cheesy what kind of turn
U turn or Round about?
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by automatix: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2016
omron:
am, 30
are you not the same person that claimed to be married in another thread? You should be ashamed of yourself honestly speaking.
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by cruzita(f): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2016
undecided under bridge
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by princejenks(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2016
You could take her to go watch a movie in the cinema or visit an amusement park or a posh eatery thats not too crowded
Re: I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? by omron(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
princejenks:
You could take her to go watch a movie in the cinema or visit an amusement park or a posh eatery thats not too crowded
Thanks I was thinking of garden or zoological garden... Thanx bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. / We Are In Trouble / See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.