Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (46603 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by muloks2013(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Please ignore my typo errors**
congratulations bro,wish u all d best!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by lokozoni(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
forward me the other job details bro,i mean ur former job..send it to olalekano43@gmail.com

Am so happy for you...I am next In Jesus Name!..Congrats boss
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Zeiya(f): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
The OP is my younger brother, he rushed to nairaland to testify first instead of going to church. lol
He is a hard-working and determined person. He worked for his former company for more than 6 months without pay. He didnt know anybody anywhere. it was just God and his hardwork that paid off.Some people here have been looking for job for 2 years and above, don't be discouraged, God will pick your call soon. You don't need anyone to climb, just you and your God.
Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
agabaI23:
Your million from where?

You were using someone as a slave? You don't have conscience?

Someone was bringing 10 million for you and you paid him N25k?
not really, as i mentioned if he wasn't happy with 25k he should have left or ask for an increase, how would i have known if he wanted more.
i would sue him he can't be on my payroll and be marketing for another company angry

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Otsealu1(f): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thank God for you o. May He do our own too in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by osomegbe(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
A word of encouragement for others! God bless you really good.
Most people don't want to believe you can get a decent job with God by your side instead of Man.
You will surely be promoted expressly in your new place.
God will back you up for sure.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Homguy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
meforyou1:
what if your current employer demands for a letter of resignation from your former employer? And the former refuses to give until u tell them where u are going to
then you tell them. Thing is if its not necessary dont spill.
A colleague of mine just got a job with Reckitt Benkiser last month. When he was about leaving his indigenous pharmaceutical company his bosses just kept on asking where he was going to so he said, Pfizer plc. He doesnt owe hus previous comoanyba dime. But in a world where there is a direct lime to almost anybody and where image is everything you cant be too careful. Except its necessary i would always not tell or give a different company to previous employers. They are often not happy you are leaving and some callous one may want to punish you for that.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Keemy88(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nu
sirculynz:

Congratulations

I got a better job with a better pay just last week Tuesday without knowing anybody in the company. God still does miracle jobs

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by thefarr: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kai congrats fa!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by toltee4real: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
congrat to u op, May the Lord guide you right, May you never regret taken this action, and may you never see yourself as the best.......amen

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by johnemeka(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations man!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by kunlegboye(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
congrats!...pls i'm a graduate of elect engr,pls i'll like to get ur contacts or u can have mine kunlegboye001@gmail.com or 08132245767 we need to talk!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Felix799(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mine on the way. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks all for all your good wishes and likes, I really appreciate. God will pick all our calls this year in Jesus name...
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
johnemeka:
Congratulations man!
Thanks bro
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
toltee4real:
congrat to u op, May the Lord guide you right, May you never regret taken this action, and may you never see yourself as the best.......amen
Amen! Thanks bro
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by horlajumokhe(f): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations bro, kip spreadn as earlier said. I tap into ur testimony
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zeiya:
The OP is my younger brother, he rushed to nairaland to testify first instead of going to church. lol
He is a hard-working and determined person. He worked for his former company for more than 6 months without pay. He didnt know anybody anywhere. it was just God and his hardwork that paid off.Some people here have been looking for job for 2 years and above, don't be discouraged, God will pick your call soon. You don't need anyone to climb, just you and your God.
Congrats bro

Lol!..true talk sis
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
osomegbe:
A word of encouragement for others! God bless you really good.
Most people don't want to believe you can get a decent job with God by your side instead of Man.
You will surely be promoted expressly in your new place.
God will back you up for sure.
Amen bro..thanks
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
mayskit4luv:
I luv dis.... m so api for u Op!
Thanks bro! One love

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zelex9:
Congrats! Wishing you a successful career.
Thanks bro, wish u same
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
ewizard1:
Aziiin!

That moment of smiles when saying farewell to your friends! The ogas go just dey para within themselves!

#ePainDem tongue

Lol..U sure say u no they there?
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
IshaqAyinde:
[color=#000099][/color]Wow! Happy for u dude, going through similar scenario at my PPA in a multinational, I work as an Engineering tech. as well, some of there staff even accuse me of working more than there staff. Keep d flag flying bro. smileyWow! Happy for u dude, going through similar scenario at my PPA in a multinational, I work as an Engineering tech. as well, some of there staff even accuse me of working more than there staff. Keep d flag flying bro.
Just keep calm & be gathering experience. U will need it when u are through. God bless ur hussle
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
barnabas91:

bros, may we know ur grade(cgpa) u graduated with, could it be it dat fetched u out?
Is grade also a factor 2 employment, coz many feels if u dont av 2:1 or 1st class, multinational coy wont take you.
Is that true?
I had 2: 1 but I think it's not the creteria cos the interviewer didn't ask me about that, he was just interested in what i know & had to offer. So bro no matter the grade u get, just try and get sm experience, u will be surprised how ur call will be picked soon.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
ronald4lif:
Ahh, so they knew you deserve better wages but didn't bother all along until you got a better offer. Yeye bosses who likes to pay peanuts and reap off skilled employees. Congrats man, more good things to come your way.
No mind them, thanks bro
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
teevodaprinz:
Congratulations Bro... Keep moving you re going somewhere great
Thanks bro
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Kenitez(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Happy for you bro, I tap into the same grace.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lacomus:
Congrat. On your new Job Sir !!!
Thanks bro
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by timmyblast(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulation brother, I'm the next in line for a testimony
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by ccog(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats. Higher grounds. Amen
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by bedspread: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Great Testimony! Only God could do it
sirculynz:
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by weebee(f): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.