Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! (507 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! by Honesty007(m): 4:53am On Feb 21, 2016
1)Her boobs must not fall even after 2kids,all things are possible
2)Her shape must not wrinkle in any case or way
3)Her waists must not age!!
4)Her cheeks must not wrinkle
5)Her Ass must not fall,no matter the birth of children
6)Her Navel area must not sag even after 2kids ie u know some women they get saggy in their tummy after one child,mine would not be,the shape would be the same
7)Her hairs must grow long each time she gives birth
coolShe must be extremely strong in bed
9)she would lift heavythings that men would even wonder if she is a man
10)Her V****a must not slack but ever remain tight
11)her prescence would settle quarrels among people /men/women but they wont approach her
12)No matter how she dresses, Men wont sin because of her
13)Her tighs must be exceptionally strong and Long
14)she wouldn't feel the extreme stages of pain,evils and Menopause even after 40
15)The recesses of Men''''''''''''tion won't make her moody,touchy or nagging!!!
16)she would be a cynosure of all eyes,yet not proud.
17)she would learn karate but would be able to control her emotions
18)She can live alone yet not be tempted to go gossiping,follow other men about
19)in any situation,plenty or empty,she would be all weather
20)i would give her blows,but she wont feel it, her facing up to men would melt the worse criminal and change them.She would love me when i fail,when i am tired or sad.she would love me for who iam.
Since iam an extraordinary man,anything shedoes would be extraordinary.
She would radiate like the sun.
Re: 20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! by ladyF(f): 5:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Your own **** must not turn to toothpick too grin
Re: 20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Thats the effect of too much low grade weed stuck in ur rusty brain...
Re: 20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! by Honesty007(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
Thats the effect of too much low grade weed stuck in ur rusty brain...

noo,its the truth because u ladies always please men than God!!!
Whatever things i ask from God,he would surely give me.
But why should u as a lady be sinning in pleasing ur husband?

Thats what i dislike,so ur values must not diminish,nor ur endowments.Trust me iam not a sex freak,but i know what women do killing themselves because of their husbands!!!
God forbid bad thing
Re: 20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! by Youngpo413: 6:08am On Feb 21, 2016
I have only one,her pusy must still remain intact cos guys are no longer smilling,they pound mercillesslly nowadays.
Re: 20 Prayers Ill Pray For My Wife To Be!! by coolebux(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2016
That no. 17 ... Lol

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This Boy Trying To Steal (video) / When Your Partner Refuses To Have Any Physical Contact / Ladies! Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.