Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sending Replies To Replies Of Posts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sending Replies To Replies Of Posts (589 Views)

Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Replies To Replies Of Posts by realsoltn: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2009
Hello fellow forumites,
Please, how do i send reply to the replies of posts i made in the forum? i mean responding to the replies from the post made,that is,sending feedback to repliers of my post?
thanks.
Re: Sending Replies To Replies Of Posts by oyinda3(f): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2009
realsoltn:

Hello fellow forumites,
      Please, how do i send reply  to the replies of posts i made in the forum? i mean  responding to the replies from the post made,that is,sending feedback to repliers of my post?
       thanks.

by quoting them.
click on the reply button, scroll down and on your right, you will see "insert quote" links. click on the link with the post you want to reply to.

(1) (Reply)

Women And Hiv / Your Dream Will Not Die ! / Are Nigeria Prophet Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.