Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,604 members, 7,975,349 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Biological Father Of Michael Jackson's Kids Revealed? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biological Father Of Michael Jackson's Kids Revealed? (1240 Views)

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biological Father Of Michael Jackson's Kids Revealed? by spora1: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2009
It has been revealed that the late MJ was not the biological father of his two children: Prince Michael, 12, and 11-year-old daughter Paris.

Dr.Arnold Klein, the late superstar’s dermatologist for 20 years is said to be their father.

Even though Michael Jackson was wed to Debbie Rowe, it is being said that Michael was not the biological father of Prince Michael and Paris Michael Katherine. Their mum Debbie Rowe was his Dr. Arnold’s nurse and she met Jacko at his surgery. They married in 1996 before divorcing in 1999.

A Jackson insider says, “He is the dad. He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth.” And now all the skeletons in Jackson’s closet come out!

Debbie Rowe did in fact admit a few years ago that she carried his children as a “favor” for the pop star, but the confirmation of a consummated marriage was not revealed. Michael never officially adopted his three children and although he is presumed the father, it’s not conclusive by any means.

THE man admitted on Thursday: "I did give sperm." He continued: "I still can't answer it absolutely one way or the other. I once donated sperm. I once donated sperm to a sperm bank.

A source revealed: "Arnie and Debbie were very close. Along with Michael, all three of them spent lots of time as a trio.

“My concern is his kids because I have never met children like it. They are the brightest and best behaved children I have ever met.

"I know how deeply he loved them and how deeply they loved him. "No matter what I will protect these children.

"Here's the most important thing. Michael loved those children as a father, those children loved him as a father. The most important thing about the father is who their children want him to be. The most important thing to these children is how Michael loved them and how they loved him."

(1) (Reply)

My Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper-omotola / Mercy Johnson / Amy Winehouse Confirmed Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.