Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Do We Fear Doctors More Than God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Fear Doctors More Than God? (392 Views)

Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Why Do We Fear Doctors, More Than We Fear God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Fear Doctors More Than God? by Redomi(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2016
I sometimes wonder why we fear Doctors more than we fear God.
Sometimes, when we are sick and the doctors diagnosed us with one ailment or the other, the doctor will instruct such patient not to eat some certain food, and they obey.
Also if there are two live wire on the road with instruction that we should walk carefully not be electrocuted, we will obey while walking there.
But if God says this is a sin, do not commit it, we are always quick to commit them, pretending as if we are not going to be caught.
My question now is, IS IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO IMMEDIATE REPERCUSSION THAT MAKES US COMMIT THOSE SIN?
If God judge and KILL sinners immediately, I swear NIGERIA MIGHT HAVE BE BETTER THAN THESE.
Ishilove, Seun, Lalasticlala. carry am go where people go fit run mouth.
Re: Why Do We Fear Doctors More Than God? by umehmj(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2016
point of correction Mr! your choice of topic is very wrong! you don't generalize your opinion. The fear of doctors is what you think, not what is generally true.

How can i fear doctors when the first and the last time i visited one was when one of them carelessly let and injection needle get lodged in my a$$ ? and that was at the age of three.

so don't generalize your view cos i personally don't give a hoot about them
Re: Why Do We Fear Doctors More Than God? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2016
His ways are difference from the ways of man

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Abstinence, Understanding Both Before Easter / The Spiritual Interpretation Of The Pope Washing Peoples Feet. / Bible Message For The Somkers Andalcoholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.