Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,705 members, 7,914,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1655114 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bulk Payoneer Needed @435/$
Today only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Does this buyer use juju because I don't understand how someone will make the same request 10 times in a day and still get hundreds of offers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Take your writing jobs, be it, e-book writing, proofreading, article writing, editing, blog posting, Fiverr or Upwork reviews, to a higher level with Grammarly Premium. Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

Use any. I use bank. Some people use revenue card.

But don't transfer money on weekends. You will get your money on Tuesday.

Transfer from Payoneer to bank from Monday to Thursday

Hello guys and happy new week.

I have sent my Fiverr fund to Payoneer using the "withdraw to bank" option just this morning. I got a message from Payoneer to verify my account, which included uploading a document that bears my name and address with a government-issue ID card.

Since I don't have the first document, the one with address, I used my National ID card for both documents. They promised to get back to me, to inform me if my account is ready for use. 3 hours now, and I haven't received their response.

I'm just reaching out to you gurus in the house to seek your experience. Please, what do you think? How did you verify your Payoneer account, the document you used and so? Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2020
ajasay3030:

Hello guys and happy new week.

I have sent my Fiverr fund to Payoneer using the "withdraw to bank" option just this morning. I got a message from Payoneer to verify my account, which included uploading a document that bears my name and address with a government-issue ID card.

Since I don't have the first document, the one with address, I used my National ID card for both documents. They promised to get back to me, to inform me if my account is ready for use. 3 hours now, and I haven't received their response.

I'm just reaching out to you gurus in the house to seek your experience. Please, what do you think? How did you verify your Payoneer account, the document you used and so? Thanks!
They will get back to you.

Try to carryout your transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Logo Design

I need a logo for company. You will make 10 different versions of it with different fonts and artwork changes.

I have made one already but need more options.

budget 3k.

I need it in 5 hours. contact me if you are good and available.

whatsapp: 07069788479.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
sammirano:
Logo Design

I need a logo for company. You will make 10 different versions of it with different fonts and artwork changes.

budget 3k.

With the conditions attached to this your request, you won’t get a single quality unique logo

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
sammirano:
Logo Design

budget 3k.

You sure they won't eat your money like this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

They will get back to you.

Try to carryout your transaction

The money is not reflecting on my account yet, so I can't carry out a transaction. Well, I'm keeping my tiny fingers crossed, waiting for their response. Ogorun dollar is now hanging in the air.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
ajasay3030:

The money is not reflecting on my account yet, so I can't carry out a transaction. Well, I'm keeping my tiny fingers crossed, waiting for their response. Ogorun dollar is now hanging on the air.
All right. Wait small.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
sammirano:
Logo Design

budget 3k.

Increase your budget to 20k I will Design them for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

▪︎☆▪︎
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2020
fighal:
I don’t really know the total, but I’m sure it’s not up to $200 from marketplaces... Here’s their reply

What happened to you just happened to one of my account.

So I think what they did was, accounts that just received only $200 from market place (payoneer partners) in order enable the sending are the account affected.

But my other account that I receive payment occasionally from fiverr wasn't affected, meaning you have to continue receiving payments from market place so the sending option won't be removed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Paymemt
Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Nsonaso:

What happened to you just happened to one of my account.

So I think what they did was, accounts that just received only $200 from market place (payoneer partners) in order enable the sending are the account affected.

But my other account that I receive payment occasionally from fiverr wasn't affected, meaning you have to continue receiving payments from market place so the sending option won't be removed.
The option was not removed on my account, I just can’t use it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SolomonGrundy: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2020
0kinographix:
Please I will need a trusted person for payoneer funds here. My plug is making his rate literally unfair for me
Try @cokebar. She's legit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2020
fighal:

The option was not removed on my account, I just can’t use it
Yes wasn't removed on mine that was error

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mayprince(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. I created a gig sucessfully, but when i decided to check the buyers request page. its displaying nothing. please what could be cause of this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
BUYING/SELLING

>>BITCOIN

>>PAYONEER

>>PAYPAL

>>SKRILL

>>NETELLER

>>PERFECT MONEY

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $10000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

●♧●♧●♧●

<•>
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good evening all,

Please I have a UAE business paypal account. Can I transfer money from the account to my naija dorm account? Will there be any issues?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2020
CokeBar:

<•>
Hi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you are an exchanger and accept Paypal, please quote me with your WhatsApp number. I have $32 to withdraw from Fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
ajasay3030:
If you are an exchanger and accept Paypal, please quote me with your WhatsApp number. I have $32 to withdraw from Fiverr.
Come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good day.

Please, is there a YouTube scriptwriter here? I need someone who is already experienced in that niche. Scripts will be in the categories of top tens, tutorials, expository videos, etc.

Please, you must provide some of your previous works. I will also test you with one or two topics to see if you are actually good in scriptwriting.

The test work is actually one or two of the topics I have written. I will compare your work with mine to see if you can meet my quality.

Please, your grammar should be sound. That's one problem with many writers here. I was disappointed in the past when I outsourced here. I won't pay you if you do a poor work or plagiarized.

If I get a good scriptwriter, it MAY lead to regular work of one or two or more scripts per week depending on my workload. Work count is usually between 1200 to 1800 words per script.

Send me a PM or drop a mention here if you are interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
0kinographix:
Please I will need a trusted person for payoneer funds here. My plug is making his rate literally unfair for me

I'm interested.. Kindly reach out to me.. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by surestsam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
GET CANVA PRO PACKAGE AND IPVANISH PREMIUM SOFTWARE LOGIN AND FULL WORDPRESS TUTORIALS FOR #2000*

I CAN ALSO GET YOU A NUMBER VERIFIED USA FIVERR ACCOUNT FOR JUST 2K

I CAN GET YOU AN APPROVED NIGERIAN UPWORK ACCOUNT FOR JUST 2K

*CONTACT ON 08091565869
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

●♧●♧●♧●

Always buying smiley

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
ajasay3030:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
articlewriter:

I just had a transaction with Articlewriter, and everything went fine. He accepted my terms and was civil in his dealings. The deal took place under 15 minutes with no hassles.

Oh, I almost forgot — his rate is awesome.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Nice doing business with you.
Thanks
ajasay3030:

I just had a transaction with Articlewriter, and everything went fine. He accepted my terms and was civil in his dealings. The deal took place under 15 minutes with no hassles.

Oh, I almost forgot — his rate is awesome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.