Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,461 members, 7,968,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1678366 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please a mod should come and let judge this. Let's table all our evidences,
Seun
Dominique
Please someone should help us
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Femolacaster:
Abeg, make una settle this thing now, it's dragging too much. Name calling or defamation won't any of you!
bro, I've asked a mod to help us.. I hate lies.. He is posting y picture and falsely accusing me...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
Please a mod should come and let judge this. Let's table all our evidences,
Seun
Dominique
Please someone should help us

Now, thief dey call mod. You never see anything. I find joy in suffering fools.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
bro, I've asked a mod to help us.. I hate lies.. He is posting y picture and falsely accusing me...

Same way you hurriedly false accused me with your den of thieves friends, now shit have hit the faan... Dem don japa leave you.

A fool will always suffer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

Same way you hurriedly false accused me with your den of thieves friends, now shit have hit the faan... Dem don japa leave you.

A fool will always suffer.
falsely my foot.. You are with my 5$ and you are with your money on fiverr.
You also accused me on fiverr that I scammed you, then support came and looked at the claim and canceled it my order rate was now 90 instead of 85, cause wrongly accused me.. 90 and I'm still on board. Now you re here on nairaland to do the same with no single evidence

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
falsely my foot.. You are with my 5$ and you are with your money on fiverr.

You foolishly went to pay 3500 when you saw that no sensible person was supporting your scamming tactics out of the 7k you owe me.

I clearly will suffer you for that foolishness and defamation.

In your next life you won't try to scam anyone and still be foolish about it after you have been bursted.

Trust me, I'm not stopping here until fiverr closes that your account.

By that time the thieves supporting you here will look for another account for you or your audio politician dad will find you another hussle.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

You foolishly went to pay 3500 when you saw that no sensible person was supporting your scamming tactics out of the 7k you owe me.

I clearly will suffer you for that foolishness and defamation.

In your next life you won't try to scam anyone and still be foolish about it after you have been bursted.
But how did he scam you if you have your Fiverr money as well as his #3500?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Xbee007:

But how did he scam you if you have your Fiverr money as well as his #3500?

You clearly know what he was doing all this while, you really don't have to support any one.

I guess also noticed the time he went to hurriedly paid 3500 just to change his cheap tactics.

As for his 3500, provided he can defame, that 3500 will go to charity.

So in his next life, he won't foolishly do things to change cheap tactics.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

You clearly know what he was doing all this while, you really don't have to support any one.

I guess also noticed the time he went to hurriedly paid 3500 just to change his cheap tactics.

As for his 3500, provided he can defame, that 3500 will go to charity.

So in his next life, he won't foolishly do things to change cheap tactics.
which time? You posted it the time you felt it needed to come out. Let me log in and post the alert from my bank app. It will finally shut you up.. And get your account blocked too.. Fake manipulator of all time. If you want blame your bank after I post this picture for delaying your alert liar
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
This guy is now using defamation techniques as a way to eat my Money Mr manipulator. Cunning animal defamation my foot.
You dey talk about defamation, but na you accuse me first for fiverr of scam, when clearly I never collected your money even on fiverr. Support looked at it and waved it.. Even if you dint want to continue, you could have refunded me back my 5$ and collect your dispute money, instead you went to tarnish my image and calling me scammer in fiverr chats.. I will. Post th pictures here too.. And you will tell everyone here and when I scammed you on fiverr.. I'm happy all my clients are from buyers request. Let me see where u go close the Acct.. Wicked animal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
This guy is now using defamation techniques as a way to eat my Money Mr manipulator. Cunning animal defamation my foot.
You dey talk about defamation, but na you accuse me first for fiverr of scam, when clearly I never collected your money even on fiverr. Support looked at it and waved it.. Even if you dint want to continue, you could have refunded me back my 5$ and collect your dispute money, instead you went to tarnish my image and calling me scammer in fiverr chats.. I will. Post th pictures here too.. And you will tell everyone here and when I scammed you on fiverr.. I'm happy all my clients are from buyers request. Let me see where u go close the Acct.. Wicked animal

Keep your fingers crossed Criminal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
you said I should do that once support cancels.. Yet nothing has happened. Go and sit down.. Refund me back my money now. Wetin I do you. Let me find someone else who is legit.

Thief, your game is up.

Once you can't make public apologies that will be posted on the front page then forget about your 3500 as I will personally donate it for charity purpose on here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vivien458(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

Thief, your game is up.

Once you can't make public apologies that will be posted on the front page then forget about your 3500 as I will personally donate it for charity purpose on here.

do you mind posting the amount he scammed you and when he scammed you cause reading through this, you are still with his money while still doing damage to his account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Vivien458:
do you mind posting the amount he scammed you and when he scammed you cause reading through this, you are still with his money while still doing damage to his account?

Someone that made me ordered his gig. Only for him to tell me that he won't pay me until he delivers and I put review... Who does that??

Like you could go to the market and buy bread and then tell the seller that when you finish eating the bread in 2 days time, you will come pay.

Someone that already defamed me a scammer before he even rushed to go pay 3500 into my account at night so that he could twist story to his favor.

Please we should be careful with whom we take sides with.

Kindly go through the last 4 pages, all screenshot are there for your perusal.

And read my post above yours. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Vivien458:

Or how would you feel if I bought something from you and i'm yet to pay you and yet still went ahead to have the effontery to tag you scammer on a public forum.

I guess you'd request for public apologies on all dailies right?

If you know him personally just tell him madness is not a monopoly.

Then in the bid to twist story for self pity and defence, I hurriedly paid half of the money to you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

Or how would you feel if I bought something from you and i'm yet to pay you and yet still went ahead to have the effontery to tag you scammer on a public forum.

I guess you'd request for public apologies on all dailies right?

If you know him personally just tell him madness is not a monopoly.

Then in the bid to twist story for self pity and defence, I hurriedly paid half of the money to you.
please give him back his money, his account is already damage, that is enough.

whatever he say can be undone and deleted, damaging his account can't be undone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vivien458(f): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

Someone that made me ordered his gig. Only for him to tell me that he won't pay me until he delivers and I put review... Who does that??

Like you could go to the market and buy bread and then tell the seller that when you finish eating the bread in 2 days time, you will come pay.

Someone that already defamed me a scammer before he even rushed to go pay 3500 into my account at night so that he could twist story to his favor.

Please we should be careful with whom we take sides with.

Kindly go through the last 4 pages, all screenshot are there for your perusal.

And read my post above yours. Thank you.
you damaged someone's source of livelihood, and you are happy about it?. I have gone through all that page like you asked me, and I can only find out that you have his money and you also have your money.i also figured out that when you sent him that dispute, he didn't reject it. When the whole thing was cancelled what you could have done was to refund him back. Then you guys make peace and end all this, though you have done more damage to him that he did to you. If I was to judge this, I would blame you for lingering this, because a user here wanted you guys to settle this and the former guy also accepted, only you refused. And you are still with his money. Refund him back his money and vindicate yourself thanks. One more thing, can you post some of your chats, let us see the first to accuse each other of the scam..

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Vivien458:
you damaged someone's source of livelihood, and you are happy about it?. I have gone through all that page like you asked me, and I can only find out that you have his money and you also have your money.i also figured out that when you sent him that dispute, he didn't reject it. When the whole thing was cancelled what you could have done was to refund him back. Then you guys make peace and end all this, though you have done more damage to him that he did to you. If I was to judge this, I would blame you for lingering this, because a user here wanted you guys to settle this and the former guy also accepted, only you refused. And you are still with his money. Refund him back his money and vindicate yourself thanks. One more thing, can you post some of your chats, let us see the first to accuse each other of the scam..

Did you say damage someone's livelihood.

So him calling me a scammer where I do most of my business successfully is called what?

Please let's not be sentimental here.

And I will stand by words, until he puts out public apologise for the defamation same way he tagged me a scammer in a public forum when in the real sense he was the one with the scammer traits before he gets back his money.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
0coded80:
please give him back his money, his account is already damage, that is enough.

whatever he say can be undone and deleted, damaging his account can't be undone.

And my image is boosted and not defamed right.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
If that dude doesn't put out a public apology with a mod vouching for him, then he should forget his 3500. It will be donated for charity cause here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

And my image is boosted and not defamed right.
bro, I am not taking any side here. I don't know both of you.

If he defame you, he can be ask to provide evidences for the defamation or delete all the defamation posts.

But, damaging his Fiverr account can't be undone. I know what it take to build up a Nigerian Fiverr account, let alone someone damaging it.

Just give him back his money, I am sure, he will delete his posts too.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Vivien458:

Screenshots as you requested.

Here is a Thief that was yet to pay me a single kobo as at 1pm for what I ordered calling me a scammer.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
0coded80:
bro, I am not taking any side here. I don't know both of you.

If he defame you, he can be ask to provide evidences for the defamation or delete all the defamation posts.

But, damaging his Fiverr account can't be undone. I know what it take to build up a Nigerian Fiverr account, let alone someone damaging it.

Just give him back his money, I am sure, he will delete his posts too.

The defamation evidence is all everywhere.

I bet you should know defamation is an offence and not just an offence but a punishable offence in any sane society.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

The defamation evidence is all everywhere.

I bet you should know defamation is an offence and not just an offence but a punishable offence in any sane society.
Let settle this.

Give him his money back right away, and delete all his pictures and whatever.

@Henrymorre, Please follow suit when you get your money back.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
0coded80:
Let settle this.

Till he makes a public apology with a mod involved as a surety. That's final

If he feels he can drag me inside mud.... I ready wear rag follow am.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Besto:

Till he makes a public apology with a mod involved as a surety. That's final
If you do not agree, please, you guys should stop derailing this trend.

The purposes of this trend is not for this.

Your can create a new trend, and continue your conversations.

There are some newbies that need to learn on what the trend was created for.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
0coded80:
Let settle this.

I think I also subscribed to this. Two of them should just swallow pride, bury their egos and do the needful. Honestly, I've felt disappointed the way this issue has been dragged for too long.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Femolacaster:

I think I also subscribed to this. Two of them should just swallow pride, bury their egos and do the needful. Honestly, I've felt disappointed the way this issue has been dragged for too long.
Exactly, God won't come down to settle this dispute, even the mods they are talking about are human beings, whose their words won't be different from the advise given to them so far. So, why not just swallow the pride, and let's go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1158) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.