Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,530 members, 7,892,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1645031 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
[.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
missylizzy:

Your charges are high for a starter, please reduce it, when you have gotten some sales you can then increase it back... Reason is this the same thing you offering another new person is doing more than that for $5. Which buyer no like cheap thing. Also work on ur profile description.

please ma. can you help me check mine too Ellisonjetta. thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tabbaz:
In addition. any advantage of paypal over payoneer, because it seems residents of Malaysia are eligible to both account.
thanks

cc
beatzone
others

Ladies and gentle men. is there any one that has gotten answer to my questions
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sadiq3051:

bro am happy for you o...pls help me with any resources or link that will b of help , cos me self wan learn .
thanks
Thanks bro cheesy Wetin boss like you wan learn from a learner like me smiley I'm still learning Boss but feel free to send me a mail. Got another one 2day grin

Have a wonderful weekend sir

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
FxTizzle:

Thanks bro cheesy Wetin boss like you wan learn from a learner like me smiley I'm still learning Boss but feel free to send me a mail. Got another one 2day grin

Bro, which niche you dey abeg?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tabbaz:

Bro, which niche you dey abeg?
That particular account is WRITING and SEO, I have other accounts too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
terrymason:
Have Read from page 1 to 25 of this thread and am at d present page now, have check fiverr out which is a great site. But my challenges right now is I don't have any skill to render cry, please I know you guys are really helping others here; I won't mind if someone can teach me any skill that I can render on fiverr. Thanks and waiting in anticipation for a God sent.. kiss

To my mentors/gurus help ME

CC:
Beatzone
Francgoz
Brilliantlights
khassy
HazzanTazzan

Go thru the services offered by other sellers on Fiverr and decide which one interests you most and also considering the ease of learning the one you will eventually pick...
Then search google for video tutorials relating to the service you pick...

Learn and while learning, create ur gig on the service and u can still outsource orders u get to other sellers to until you're fairly perfect in the job.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tabbaz:

Ladies and gentle men. is there any one that has gotten answer to my questions

I use Payoneer because PayPal isnt accepted here in naija. Apart from that, Payoneer exchangers on here give you higher rate than paypal exchangers. Many do not know this but it is the truth, being someone that has tried both options.

I hope this helps in your decision making

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Somebody help

obasy09:
My brothers and Sisters. I have eventually registered and created my first Gig on Fiverr having diligently followed this thread. Please help review my profile and make suggestions. Criticism is welcome.

Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/60cb706116

Thank you in advance.

CC:
Beatzone
Francgoz
Brilliantlights
khassy
HazzanTazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
tr3y:

I have GLO, it doesn't work with fiverr. I do use it for other stuff then my MTN is exclusively for fiverr.

That's true,he only buy Payoneer.
i though i am the only one that notice the bolded

but if you want to use it on fiverr, download zenmate plugin ( that is how i do it )

i think the reason is because glo is Local Standard compare to other networks

MTN ( south africa proxy )
etisalat ( UAE proxy )
spectranet ( american proxy if you are using the mifi )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Go thru the services offered by other sellers on Fiverr and decide which one interests you most and also considering the ease of learning the one you will eventually pick...
Then search google for video tutorials relating to the service you pick...

Learn and while learning, create ur gig on the service and u can still outsource orders u get to other sellers to until you're fairly perfect in the job.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
FxTizzle:

waooo am happy for you , will contact you nw nw ... meanwhile I b learner
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sadiq3051:

waooo am happy for you , will contact you nw nw ... meanwhile I b learner
Thanks, expecting it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
beatzone:
Somebody help

Did that since morning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
FxTizzle:
Thanks, expecting it
HV sent it plls check ur mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
beatzone:
Somebody help

I don't understand brother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kentochi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
FxTizzle:

bros can we talk pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
obasy09:
My brothers and Sisters. I have eventually registered and created my first Gig on Fiverr having diligently followed this thread. Please help review my profile and make suggestions. Criticism is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

CC:
Beatzone
Francgoz
Brilliantlights
khassy
HazzanTazzan

FxTizzle

Professionals in the house, na only una wan dey make dollar ba? Make una helep me check my ogbonge Gig and profile and bring boku critisim and improvementi make me self they sama dolar. I beg

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello every one If I want to start a translator gig, can I use Google app or can you recommend way to do it as a professional. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
terrymason:
Hello every one If I want to start a translator gig, can I use Google app or can you recommend way to do it as a professional. Thanks
if i advice you to use google app

you buyer will hate you
you will hate yourself
eventually you ll hate me

but google app is good for small project
say 300 words, in this case you can use your brain to correct some silly mistakes

and please dont make the mistake of translating english to other language

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you have Fiverr funds for sale, I will buy directly to my paypal at 300/usd just for tonight...
Quote or pm me if you have any amount for sale.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
the adventure of singapore
VOL 1.

grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
One exchange on Nairaland is trying to ruin my beautiful weekend. The worst part is that he's not even replying my whatsaap messages or picking my calls. It's well

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
My dear brothers and sisters. Thank you. I just landed $25 work on Fiverr with my first Gig and first buyer's request. Na Godwin!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
If you have Fiverr funds for sale, I will buy directly to my paypal at 300/usd just for tonight...
Quote or pm me if you have any amount for sale.
Thanks
I have some funds to be cleared tomorrow, mail me if the offer will still be valid till then.

bomking4x@gmail.com

Please kindly mail me with the email address above for those that sent me pm through Nl. Can't access the mail now.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Singapore1:

if i advice you to use google app

you buyer will hate you
you will hate yourself
eventually you ll hate me

but google app is good for small project
say 300 words, in this case you can use your brain to correct some silly mistakes

and please dont make the mistake of translating english to other language

God bless Nigeria
what do you advise for translator gig? Am new here and fiverr, can you teach me any skill cause I don't have... thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2016
obasy09:
My dear brothers and sisters. Thank you. I just landed $25 work on Fiverr with my first Gig and first buyer's request. Na Godwin!

Congrats brother, just make sure you deliver a quality job to get 5 star review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Curiouscat: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2016
You have a mail please.
FxTizzle:

Congrats brother, just make sure you deliver a quality job to get 5 star review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Curiouscat: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Gracia
Femsmart:

Responded!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 1:06am On Jul 17, 2016
FxTizzle:

Please, would you mind also sharing your knowledge about seo with me. I would really appreciate it.
dozie.steve[@]gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 1:12am On Jul 17, 2016
SoftHeart:
Greetings,
Please I need help converting an old ebook (Pdf) to ePub. I have tried using a couple of converter both online and offline, but the converted file not satisfactory. One of my buyers wants me to do the work for him, even after telling him that I can't, he insisted that I should try.
If there's anyone who can help on this. Please contact me, if it works well, you should be expecting $$ as there are many more books to convert.
Thanks
I can help, If the offer is still open
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2016
FxTizzle:

Thanks, expecting it
Tizzle Tizzle,it seems you have found your salvation, right? i'm really impressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.