Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1642904 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:51am On Mar 30, 2016
eppysold:
Yippie?
Na Facebook page?
grin

That's what I was just going to say.
Too much Facebook dn enter him head
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:53am On Mar 30, 2016
eppysold:
grin grin grin grin
Now, I can't stop laughing!
Naija hustling spirit!
Person wey dey run from french classes back then in school cheesy

E no get wetin person no go use eye see for this fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ambrosini593(m): 5:41am On Mar 30, 2016
eppysold:
Did you use her own personal email?
If yes, then it's wrong to have done that.
No two accounts can use the same email for withdrawals.(It gives room for suspicion, fiverr is only trying to protect you)
Someone must have probably used hers one time or the other.
I'm sorry about your predicament.
She told me to put her email, but now she's saying I should remove it when its already late
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BOSCO123(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Dose any one have this material http://www.makefiverrmoney.com/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BOSCO123(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2016
tomisinobm:

Bro, I can help out. Whatsapp me 08115896401.

share your fiverr profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BOSCO123(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2016
khassy:

Hello Everyone, yippie. ..I'm really excited having you on my page. I’m highly proficient in 3D book cover,Web Design and development.Over the past few years, I’ve built a huge exposure while communicating with other clients and i have a lot of experience.I ensure you 100% satisfaction.

Nothing talks about how professional you are plus what do those highlighted statement mean

Yippe like seriously on your about page

You're excited having me on your ABOUT page , how does this translate to giving me qualify deliveries

And last time I checked (which was really long ago tongue :PP tongue) it's assure and not ensure

Didn't check your gigs so can't say about them but work on your ABOUT

Bro please check out my fiverr gig https://www.fiverr.com/mascotayere
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BOSCO123(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
BOSCO123:
Dose any one have this material http://www.makefiverrmoney.com/
Does*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
here is my number add me 08036838996
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2016
BOSCO123:

share your fiverr profile

Here it is;
https://www.fiverr.com/tomisintomisin

The video on the resume/cv gig was done by me. I intend opening a gig for whiteboard animation this week by God's grace.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
tomisinobm:

Here it is;

The video on the resume/cv gig was done by me. I intend opening a gig for whiteboard animation this week by God's grace.

pls which software did you use for the whiteboard or how did you come about it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Hi folks, I want to share with you my earnings for the month of March as a new seller on fiverr. I hoping to make more than this by the month of April. Here is the screenshot.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Great job Khassy ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi folks, I want to share with you my earnings for the month of March as a new seller on fiverr. I hoping to make more than this by the month of April. Here is the screenshot.

So proud of you bruva... it can only get better !!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Francgoz:

what's your niche and is it only $5 work you're doing?.... because I can see you're in level 1 with $40 earning...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

what's your niche and is it only $5 work you're doing?.... because I can see you're in level 1 with $40 earning...
My niche is SEO (Keyword research and article writing). Most of the sales I made were $5. Here is my total earnings since I joined fiverr a month ago.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Francgoz:
My niche is SEO (Keyword research and article writing). Most of the sales I made were $5. Here is my total earnings since I joined fiverr a month ago.

You should be earning more than this, don't be shy to Bill this clients, $5 go soon tire you o... You use long tail pro for you keyword research?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
BOSCO123:

Bro please check out my fiverr gig https://www.fiverr.com/mascotayere

I was talking about your profile now, change your ABOUT completely
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
beatzone:
Great job Khassy ...

Thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
tomisinobm:

Here it is;

Don't you think your ABOUT is too short, just a sentence. You paid for those reviews or you got them cus that your ABOUT "e get as e be "
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
khassy:

Don't you think your ABOUT is too short, just a sentence. You paid for those reviews or you got them cus that your ABOUT "e get as e be "

Lol sir. I didn't pay for the reviews oo. They are genuine.
I didn't even drop my profile link for you to review, I dropped it for the person who wanted whiteboard animation video.

Thank you for advice though. I really appreciate it, I would take time to work on my profile. I just need two more sales to level 1.

Please keep up the good work and keep inspiring others.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Finally completed this stressful job...

Time to hit Buyers Request again ..... grin grin

Strolling like a boss... Oluwa provide $500 job for me today grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
tomisinobm:

Lol sir. I didn't pay for the reviews oo. They are genuine.
I didn't even drop my profile link for you to review, I dropped it for the person who wanted whiteboard animation video.

Thank you for advice though. I really appreciate it, I would take time to work on my profile. I just need two more sales to level 1.

Please keep up the good work and keep inspiring others.

Bless up man...

Lol.. I am the official self acclaimed Aproko profile viewer and commentator on this thread tongue tongue tongue... Any profile I see na to talk something...

Lol

It's all good though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iDRAW(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
khassy:

KPODI69
Top-secret of banner design, logo design, business card, eBook covers is here to rock your world!

I am providing super deals with super gigs, check them out..!!

Company logo, business logo, banner, header, business card, banner ad, eBooks cover, kindle cover, Twitter cover, FB banner. etc .

How does secret rocks someone's world and I don't think your niche is rock music or geology so what is rocking what and how does the rocking assures me am getting quality service ?

What happened to all those logo you mentioned, do you love them or you pick them from somewhere, it doesn't send any message to a buyer what you intend doing with them

Reduce your use of white space .. It's too much

If not for your image I would be utterly clueless to what you are driving at

REALCREATIVE

Speaks: Chinese German French Javanese Polish Spanish Dutch Italian Telugu Turkish Vietnamese Urdu Portuguese (Brasil) English

Bros only you hear 15languages and United Nations never find you to be their official ambassador and your name no. D Guinness Book of Record shocked shocked shocked... Diariz God

grin grin grin ok bros, i go repent. cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
iDRAW:

grin grin grin ok bros, i go repent. cheesy cheesy

Oshey

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
8 offers sent...Oluwa shine your light on me , make I go watch Penguins of Madagascar and wait for Fiverr message

grin angry angry grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
khassy:

Bless up man...

Lol.. I am the official self acclaimed Aproko profile viewer and commentator on this thread tongue tongue tongue... Any profile I see na to talk something...

Lol

Please help me review mine too.
http://www.fiverr.com/essenceprovider
Thanks.

It's all good though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

You should be earning more than this, don't be shy to Bill this clients, $5 go soon tire you o... You use long tail pro for you keyword research?
D $5 don dey tire me sef. I dey use longtail pro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Francgoz:
can you please help with long tail pro download link full version
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
sholey4love:

can you please help with long tail pro download link full version
How much you go pay me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arsenalholic(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
beatzone:

First, I'm so glad you have started making dolls like most guys on here. On the main issue now, withdrawal is yhe simplest thing ever.

Register for payoneer card. It's like an atm card. When you register, it is going to be shipped here. Once you collect it, activate the card and start withdrawing from atm.

The other option is, look for trusted exchangers so you can get better rate for your hard earned money.

To register for payoneer master card ...go here : payoneer dot com
Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

But please, could you elaborate the emboldened a little? I mean, does it mean that the exchangers are going to buy directly from my Fiverr account. Or I will have to register a Payoneer account first, then they will buy from it?

And please, what does "Funds Pending Clearance" mean on fiverr?

Thanks a lot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Francgoz:

OK.. goodluck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mixter(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks to everyone that has contributed to the thread in one way or the other. Be it with the questions you asked or the answers you gave. I specially appreciate you all. please I need grammarrly. Help a brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.