Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1683932 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss na the same thing get me n u o , the useless buyer nack me stupid review, me wanna refund her n after DAT I go port my niche comot for article writing just like my boss "Tabbaz" although mine is $8 job sha ..... article writing ? ssmmmhhhh
LOL...PORT things grin grin. which niche you port go Boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
terrymason:

The app should be a complete profess. Ordional one which can handle 24/7 scrolling,images,breaking news,news updates etc *check our temporary live streaming at www.nh9news.com *The app should Stream our channel Live *When the app is installing it should ask the user to select his preferred location so that he will get the push notification of that participial location, but by default every user should get notification of Breaking News which we will specify *People who has installed my app should be having a feature like sending videos and picture directly to my whats app no or any server *It should have a option to live stream video from their mobile to my Skye or server directly by the click of a button *Able to share the content in my app to Social Media *It should have categories For different type *Simply a professional News channel app

A buyer sent me after I bid!khassy
Tabbaz
Francgoz
Venzal
Emmyk
Meklex
Singapore1
hazzantazzan

Ps: have not gotten the order yet just this message! What should the price be? Please who can build this app should pm with Price for me to the give buyer.. Regards terry

you may inbox guys in the niche for the price. charge d client put your own join.

Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bosses. I hail o. I need the service of an individual who's quite versatile using Adobe Indesign. Quote me asap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Adinije:
Shebi you are not funny when you sell 385/$ ? lol. The guy don funny to ask for something better and realistic as well. grin
#justpassing

you dinnor reply my mail again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what I do na cry cry cry cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Boss mi and other elders of this wonderful thrad;Even afta 24hrs.Wen i try to withdraw;It tell me TO ENABLE WITHDRAWAL ON THIS ACCOUNT,CONTACT SUPPORT BY CLICKING 'HERE' and wen i did dat ;am beign taken to another page.Please as anyone experirnced this.?Thanks

never experienced it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
gsparks01:
another one is "there" and "their," makes me cringe

the biggest problem is still [size=28pt] BEEN AND BEING [/size]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Arrived
cheesy cheesy

haffa d dictionary cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
klexycole:

Make ambali no do that o shocked grin cheesy

Many students go pack dey go house grin grin

example tongue tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
skitkid2:

god of English, what is the difference between Am and I'm (NOTHING!)
Both of them are the same thing, just like "it is and it's", get your facts straight before insulting people. Cheers!

it is officially over lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grinlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
terrymason:

The app should be a complete profess. Ordional one which can handle 24/7 scrolling,images,breaking news,news updates etc *check our temporary live streaming at www.nh9news.com *The app should Stream our channel Live *When the app is installing it should ask the user to select his preferred location so that he will get the push notification of that participial location, but by default every user should get notification of Breaking News which we will specify *People who has installed my app should be having a feature like sending videos and picture directly to my whats app no or any server *It should have a option to live stream video from their mobile to my Skye or server directly by the click of a button *Able to share the content in my app to Social Media *It should have categories For different type *Simply a professional News channel app

A buyer sent me after I bid!khassy
Tabbaz
Francgoz
Venzal
Emmyk
Meklex
Singapore1
hazzantazzan

Ps: have not gotten the order yet just this message! What should the price be? Please who can build this app should pm with Price for me to the give buyer.. Regards terry

$400 at least, programmers can charge so make sure you have someone to outsource it to and negotiate first with the person before accepting any offer.

hiigh fee tells the buyer you are a pro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Francgoz:
Abeg all the gurus in the house @ beatzone, khassy, Adenije, Singapore, hassantazzan and other gurus. I need your suggestions abeg.

the buyer wants to play a fast one on you, ask him for screenshots.
if he doesn't provide, tell him you cant refund.

no carry matter go CS, if he drops a negative review, just write buyer wanted 3 articles fo the price of 1 and when I refused they left a bad review. that convinces any intending buyer why you got such review.

if he go CS, show cs una conversation and ask them to require the screnshot of the msg from copyscape from him

BTW
how you carry get copyscape premium, i dn d find am since
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
onwubiko:
Have you been wanting to withdraw from
PayPal

skrill

perfect money

payoneer

But no account, especially √√Verified PayPal √√
then worry no more because I can register all
listed accounts for you. just check my signature
let's chat

you should open a gig for this (thats if fiverr allows it) seen a lot of demand for this on the BR

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.Sirs I forgot my security question wen I tried to change PayPal email.I know d question butbit is telling me invalid.nw it is blocked. Contacted CS...has anybody had dis experience b4? is dier a way ttoo go abut it apart 4rm CS

welcome to Nigeria, deportation lo sure joo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
emyemconcepts:

Please chk this
https://www.fiverr.com/pekeens
Quite a week now no order.
What could be wrong guys?
I'm passionate about Graphic Designs
why mixing capital and small letters

HI, I'm a professional graphics designer with more than 6 years of experience in Flyer and brochure, business card, 3D, logos design, icons and other graphics work. I'm a full-time seller with great passion for my job. Contact me now, I'll design it to your choice. Thank you
I am
why is F in capital letters
and signifies the end of what you are counting
with a passion...
I look forward to working for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
klexycole:

Rolling on the floor grin cheesy grin grin grin

"I'm & Am"
"There & Their"
"Will, We & Would"
"i & I"
"Does & Those"
"These & This"

These are the major nightmares Nigerians are having. I think writers shouldn't be making these kind of unpardonable mistakes. embarassed

No one is perfect though. smiley

[size=18pt] BEEN and BEING, this one d confuse me too grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
skitkid2:

Must you make a joke out of it?
My bad, I meant I am and I'm are the same thing
the actually are different

one is for an informal setting and the other is for a formal setting
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dygeasy:
CS is like your mummy. Can you come into the world without her?

There your answer lies.

this guy and speaking in parables grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

did you also row in the boat on PEAK MILK cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss na the same thing get me n u o , the useless buyer nack me stupid review, me wanna refund her n after DAT I go port my niche comot for article writing just like my boss "Tabbaz" although mine is $8 job sha ..... article writing ? ssmmmhhhh
gold mine if you know your onions
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Adinije:
If it smells like fish, it is certainly a fish.

but not all that looks like gold is really gold sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tabbaz:

boss I Neva port I still de think am ni
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tabbaz:

strip pole dancing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
khassy:
gold mine if you know your onions
pls show me the onions I go appreciate am sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sadiq3051:

pls show me the onions I go appreciate am sir

you dig and harvest them bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hi guys who is ready for a review on fiverr .pls let share review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
khassy:

the actually are different

one is for an informal setting and the other is for a formal setting

Using I am or I'm wont make any difference in the amount of gigs the user is selling,
Its high time you guys cut down on the correct english *bullshit*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
khassy:

but not all that looks like gold is really gold sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I didn't say "LOOKS" besides, I am not being literal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Adinije:
Shebi you are not funny when you sell 385/$ ? lol. The guy don funny to ask for something better and realistic as well. grin
#justpassing

even you ?

i know you hate me and i know the reason

( everybody hate Singapore cry )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Singapore1:

even you ?

i know you hate me and i know the reason

( everybody hate Singapore cry )
Lol, Not at all. How I wan hate u na. When I dey pray to be like you when I grew up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Adinije:
Lol, Not at all. How I wan hate u na. When I dey pray to be like you when I grew up.

now i am very sure you hate me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
khassy:

you dinnor reply my mail again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what I do na cry cry cry cry cry
I haven't check am that's why. My bad!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Singapore1:

now i am very sure you hate me
With all the skrill, PayPal, Neteller, Payoneer funds you dey corner every week. You still dey whine me.
Darris God o! Kwantine cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
khassy:

[size=18pt] BEEN and BEING, this one d confuse me too grin grin grin[/size]

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1158) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.