Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1670895 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
missylizzy:

Anyone done business with this guy.

Legit ... Trusted... Recommended
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
eniolaamoda:
75$ fiverr funds for sale @440/$

I am not sending to a payoneer so this deal is for on paypal dudes.

If you are not well known i am not sending to you First
If you Are well known i have no problem sending to you first

Contact me asap if u need before i sell am 081807124..74..

In my opinion,. 75$, PayPal and 440/$ should not be in the same sentence

Lafs in Korean... grin grin grin

Abeg if you see holla me.... Me selfd find am
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Phony200:

Hi Missylizzy, Hope the service is satisfactory so far grin.

Over endorsement for this guy... Transaction was fast... Very reliable with make sense rate.... Twuale baba grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello guys, I need Payoneer account to buy. The account must have received funds before from any online payment platform like fiverr, amazon kdp, AdSense etc. I will buy it 15k cash down. Pls watsapp me on 08060715532
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
khassy:

The dudeis new to niaraland Xchange policy grin grin grin
I wan sell my paypal also o..if such deal exist at the moment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
missylizzy:

Over endorsement for this guy... Transaction was fast... Very reliable with make sense rate.... Twuale baba grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oga khassy, I hail o. Please can you help me check my profile and recommend corrections. I still haven't gotten any order since I created the gig.
http://fiverr.com/tosyno51
Cc Khassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
shout out to the silent reader who is about to complete his third house with fiverr money

dem no dey brag

GOD pick my call cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Singapore1:
shout out to the silent reader who is about to complete his third house with fiverr money

dem no dey brag

GOD pick my call cry cry

I tap from his blessing oo. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oxsam88(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sell your skrill @ 430/$. Fast and flawless transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
klexycole:

I tap from his blessing oo. cheesy grin

dem no tell me, na my eyes i take see am cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Singapore1:

dem no dey brag

GOD pick my call cry cry

AMEN BRO.

Abeg I go like meet the boss please. Where can I see him?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
abeynoni:

AMEN BRO.

Abeg I go like meet the boss please. Where can I see him?

i will like to hoard him

make i give you his niche

video editing

level 2 seller
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
hello house, pls can anyone suggest where to get synonyms for any domain names or tools to derive it.

cc: 2sexy and others.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Singapore1:

dem no tell me, na my eyes i take see am cry cry

Congratulations to him o. Mine and yours is on the way. Let's keep keeping it real! cheesy

God go finally win grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
efilefun:
bro na stress be that na, just put the audio in your phone and play the audio to your laptop or another phone which recognizes voice and it will type it out for you, you only need to go thru it to make some corrections cuz it cant be perfect.

Bro please can quote me on softwares I can use that recognizes voice and types it? Lemme pm you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
khassy:

Is superpower needed for me to say 440naira before u know it is 440naira to a dollar i mean.
I tire for una
Make una sha buy

Oya buyers i dey wait
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tabbaz:

The dudeis new to niaraland Xchange policy grin grin grin
I wan sell my paypal also o..if such deal exist at the moment

Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Singapore1:

i will like to hoard him
make i give you his niche
video editing
level 2 seller
Mehn! It's that time I learn new skills.
Fiverr is all about More Skillz More $$$$$$
Singapore..I go relate with you on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
75$ Paypal funds for sale @ 420naira per dollar ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Phony200 has one of the best rates. Customer service is great and I got my money in a few minutes.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Theflint1:
Phony200 has one of the best rates. Customer service is great and I got my money in a few minutes.

What is the rate because he said 370/$ when I contacted him, I later exchanged 410/$ through Oxman.

Hope I didn't contact the trial version of Phony grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Seajae:

Bro please can quote me on softwares I can use that recognizes voice and types it? Lemme pm you
You don't need any software bro, ain't really into that niche but did few gigs there just download the audio to a normal phone, get your iPhone (idk about other phones if they got same features but they should) open the NOTES app (like u want to jot down a note on ur phone )on ur keyboard just tap the mic icon once you start playing the audio your phone will type it out itself, you need to proof read it cuz it definitely won't be 100% accurate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
410 shocked shocked shocked shocked Phony200 don pieces my bah embarassed embarassed embarassed. Na $370 the guy use lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
FxTizzle:

What is the rate because he said 370/$ when I contacted him, I later exchanged 410/$ through Osman.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Baba dey advertise wella for this thread na angry angry angry use bold fonts make person no dey miss am cry cry cry.
oxsam88:
Sell your skrill @ 430/$. Fast and flawless transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think I need to get a Facebook profile for my fiverr lady ooh. See as I take miss $350 deal this night haaaaaaaaaaaaa. I cant cry mehn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello guys, I need just one review for the new week's sales, quote me if u can sell and make sure u have ur contact on ur signature so that I can contact u asap....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
FxTizzle:

What is the rate because he said 370/$ when I contacted him, I later exchanged 410/$ through Oxman.

Did you use Payoneer or PayPal? That's where the difference in cash is.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na wa oo.diz guy has been asking 4 revision mur than 15 times to give im a brand name and he is nt always satisfied..feel like cancelling d order but I dnt wanna affect my 100% rating cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
Na wa oo.diz guy has been asking 4 revision mur than 15 times to give me a brand name and he is nt always satisfied..feel like cancelling d order but I dnt wanna affect my 100% rating cry

cancelling order won't affect your rating, even doing a work for an unsatisfied buyer might lead to a bad rating, so you chose the best.... why will a buyer be asking for a modification for 15 times? My maximum revision is 3,i don't do this shi t unlimited revisions, it gives buyer crazy power...... Also, I make sure i tell them before starting their work.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds @ N415/$.

# Limited offer expires soon #
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
gurunlocker:

cancelling order won't affect your rating, even doing a work for an unsatisfied buyer might lead to a bad rating, so you chose the best.... why will a buyer be asking for a modification for 15 times? My maximum revision is 3,i don't do this shi t unlimited revisions, it gives buyer crazy power...... Also, I make sure i tell them before starting their work.....
.Thanks boss..really at a crossroad bcuz a buyer cancelled order b4 although ma 2nd account since den no sales...dat y I'm afraid of cancellation on dis acct...well thanks boss 4 d advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.