Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,476 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1638972 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Please is anyone here able to post on craigslist? My ads always get flagged and deleted, I will pay for this if you give me working techniques to post without getting flagged.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please is anyone here able to post on craigslist? My ads always get flagged and deleted, I will pay for this if you give me working techniques to post without getting flagged.
Do you need a private proxy IP address.
Ordinary proxy IP address will get it flagged or even ghosted.
If you have a good paying client, you can buy a private proxy address.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
trueinfo:
Payoneer card needed. Quote me if you have.
Are you still interested??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Logged on to my Fiverr account today n I was asked to confirm my phone number...
Abeg if u v dz issue n was able to sort it out

Pls do help me out...
Na Beg I dey beg o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
KaBabs1:
$1042 payoneer funds for sale. Contact me if you're interested @370/$
You send first or come with escrow

Sold to Oteleye. I had a smooth transaction, I recommend her.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pipoalonso(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
tradeplusib:
Bring all withdrawals ...........Fiverr/upwork/iwriter

No story instant payment grin

please who can vouch for tradeplusib...is he t & t?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rafiel(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
USA fiverr reviews for sale contact me and on WhatsApp 07055587052
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
pipoalonso:

cc FxTizzle, ookay,

i also accept escrow if that makes things more comfortable! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pipoalonso(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
tradeplusib:

cc FxTizzle, ookay,

i also accept escrow if that makes things more comfortable! grin

just sent u watsapp msg...pls reply asap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Over Tested and Trusted dey worry the guy.
Go along with your business with him.
He is legit.
I have done biz with him and he proved himself a worthy guy.
Regards.
pipoalonso:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello Guy's.. I have a question pls
A client ordered my gig,the delivery time elapses this evening but I have delivered.
The client hasn't been on fiverr to cross check and confirm order as delivered. Am I safe even if he hasn't confirmed and delivery time has elapsed?
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Oteleye(f): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice dealing with u bro
KaBabs1:

Sold to Oteleye. I had a smooth transaction, I recommend her.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by softboiy: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
micynute94:
Logged on to my Fiverr account today n I was asked to confirm my phone number...
Abeg if u v dz issue n was able to sort it out

Pls do help me out...
Na Beg I dey beg o
contact me on my signature can give u a USA number to verify it. if the acct is a USA acct only 2k
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:
Hello Guy's.. I have a question pls
A client ordered my gig,the delivery time elapses this evening but I have delivered.
The client hasn't been on fiverr to cross check and confirm order as delivered. Am I safe even if he hasn't confirmed and delivery time has elapsed?
Thanks

Very safe. Provided you delivered on/before time, though its best you deliver before time, you are very safe. If the client doesnt confirm and give you review, fiverr will automatically mark your order as complete after 3 days.

You should also know that the buyer/client can still leave a review as he/she has 30 days to do so. All the best. Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
gen2lpat:

Very safe. Provided you delivered on/before time, though its best you deliver before time, you are very safe. If the client doesnt confirm and give you review, fiverr will automatically mark your order as complete after 3 days.

You should also know that the buyer/client can still leave a review as he/she has 30 days to do so. All the best. Cheers.
OK Gen2lpat ....Thanks, God bless
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
EXICON:
Over Tested and Trusted dey worry the guy.
Go along with your business with him.
He is legit.
I have done biz with him and he proved himself a worthy guy.
Regards.
thank you sir grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
My Fiverr people, abeg how una take verify your account. I'm running a US account.

What app can I use to get a us number or anyway around this?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lovadeshy: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
160$ fiverr funds available at 330 interested buyer should pm me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Use primo app

djlaqua91:
My Fiverr people, abeg how una take verify your account. I'm running a US account.

What app can I use to get a us number or anyway around this?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
harnuh01:
Use primo app

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Do you need a private proxy IP address. Ordinary proxy IP address will get it flagged or even ghosted. If you have a good paying client, you can buy a private proxy address.
please how do i get this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dhelenb(f): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else's academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student's own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities. ...............

Please my people I don't know what to do my gig was denied twice, please help me out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Guy's...I need urgent help.
My account has Netherlands as my country, I really don't know how that location came about though I made use of two different browser's while registering newly. Can the location be changed back to Nigeria due to the tax ID they're requesting for?
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Tundellinium:
Good day guys, I've been following this thread from the beginning but couldn't read to this end. I've decided that I want participate in Fiverr and I'm still carrying out research work about every nooks and cranny of it.
But before I register, I want to get it right in order to avoid mistakes. I want to go into Translation niche. I want you guys to criticize this my profile and description that I intend use for my first gig. Should I paste it here or PM someone that is ready to help a novice (due to copyright reasons)?
Cc: Beatzone abeynoni gen2lpat ojasweb khassy

Drop the link to your profile here. My ogas will look into it. WealthCome
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Tundellinium:
Good day guys, I've been following this thread from the beginning but couldn't read to this end. I've decided that I want participate in Fiverr and I'm still carrying out research work about every nooks and cranny of it.
But before I register, I want to get it right in order to avoid mistakes. I want to go into Translation niche. I want you guys to criticize this my profile and description that I intend use for my first gig. Should I paste it here or PM someone that is ready to help a novice (due to copyright reasons)?
Cc: Beatzone abeynoni gen2lpat ojasweb khassy

Share the link here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Dhelenb:
Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else's academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student's own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities. ...............

Please my people I don't know what to do my gig was denied twice, please help me out

Remove school related words like "essay", "journal" from your gig and resubmit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Tabbaz:
$5000 payoneer fund needed urgently @ 350/$. I will buy $500 minimum

If you have below $500, come with a reduced price.

Thanks

P.S. This add is for a short period as the rate of buying may increase or reduce depending on naira/usd prevalent value

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Do you need a private proxy IP address.
Ordinary proxy IP address will get it flagged or even ghosted.
If you have a good paying client, you can buy a private proxy address.

I doubt.

I use my normal IP address to post to Craigslist and I can post to all states in United States
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 5:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Phony200:

Remove school related words like "essay", "journal" from your gig and resubmit.

The kukuma denied me my own after the third modification.

They should suit themselves!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tundellinium(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:

Drop the link to your profile here. My ogas will look into it. WealthCome
I've not yet registered. But this is what I intend to do when I register very soon.

GIG: TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO ARABIC
My Profile:
Hi there! I'm Arimiyau, a native Arabic fluent speaker born in Chad, currently working in northern Nigeria. I have outstanding years of experience in Arabic translation with good writing skills and high standard of professionalism. I pay attention to details and work quickly to meet deadlines following various translations quality standards. Don't search any further, you have come to the right translator.

Gig Description:
I manually and accurately translate English to Arabic and vice versa professionally. I have distinctions (certified) in Arabic translations, rhetoric, syntax (grammar) and morphology from a reputable Arabic Institution. I also have B.A in English Language. With more than 6 years of translating English to Arabic with excellent writing skills and command of grammar.

This is why I should be hired as your translator:
• You get your work on or before specified deadline.
• You get your work in high translation quality standard.
• You get grammatically correct, perfectly punctuated and well expressed final version of your translated text.
• Proofreading and editing of your final translated version.
• I pay close attention to your details thereby conveying the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
• 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back

Area of specialization:
• Translation
• Educational articles
• Science write ups
• Literature i.e poetry, etc.
• App descriptions
• Letters, Emails
• Manuals
• Product reviews
• Digital subtitling (for DVDs and computer games)
• Arabic audio visual translation
• Proofreading and editing
• Website translation

Note:
• The only accepted formats are Word documents (DOC/DOCX), Pdf and Microsoft Excel (XLS/XLSX)
• I deliver manual and professiona translation without using Google translation and other translation software
• Extra fast delivery is limited for less than 2000 words, if you have more, please contact me beforehand
• Price discount for large orders and returning customers
• You are free to choose the best package for your work: Economy, Business and First Class packages.

I look forward to being your translator as from today smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.