Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,971 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1641787 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dilama(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
room089:

Mogbe o!

Exactly bro, I did activate it immediately.

Should I wait till the card expires so as to apply for a renewal of it or I should outrightly apply for a new one. Will that be possible, since I have been issued one already?

How do I withdraw the funds in my account without it?

Those mumu no even say make dem collect $10 na $30 dey hungry them for this Bubu period!

If your Payoneer account has the MAKE A PAYMENT button and u can send fund to another Payoneer account, den contact me on Whatsapp thru my signature let me buy your fund. But I can't buy more than $400
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Grupo:

Just apply for a new card, that's your best bet now. Except you are willing to lose almost $90 for a card you have never used.

As per your withdrawal, you can use PayPal to withdraw.

Okay my chair, I will do just that.

Lose wetin, where I see am, abi you wan borrow me as my chairman wey you be?

Cool, let me look for has PayPal.

Thanks for your assistance and clarification.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
fgsamuel:

WhatsApp zero 9 0 nine 000 29 56
thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dilama:

If your Payoneer account has the MAKE A PAYMENT button and u can send fund to another Payoneer account, den contact me on Whatsapp thru my signature let me buy your fund. But I can't buy more than $400

Uncle shey you no the hear koko?

.....that since 3 years ago I got the payoneer master card I have never used it for withdrawal not even once.

The gurus in the house have intimated me that should I attempt to make any withdrawal with it now, I should be ready to part with $90 in this Bubu period.

With this scary news, do I need to bother checking the Make A Payment option? As my brother in this jungle, will you advise me to tow that path?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dilama(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
room089:

Uncle shey you no the hear koko?

.....that since 3 years ago I got the payoneer master card I have never used it for withdrawal not even once.

The gurus in the house have intimated me that should I attempt to make any withdrawal with it now, I should be ready to part with $90 in this Bubu period.

With this scary news, do I need to bother checking the Make A Payment option? As my brother in this jungle, will you advise me to tow that path?

Depend on how much u are having in the account. If u have for example $2,000 u can close ur eyes and dad dem the $90. But nevertheless, u will still have to withdraw ur money sooner or later. So u either use the ATM or u sell the fund. But be rest assured that your maintainance fee keeps increasing as u keep stalling.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dilama:

Depend on how much u are having in the account. If u have for example $2,000 u can close ur eyes and dad dem the $90. But nevertheless, u will still have to withdraw ur money sooner or later. So u either use the ATM or u sell the fund. But be rest assured that your maintainance fee keeps increasing as u keep stalling.

Uncle mi I never even make $2000 divided by 4 sef!

Should I still close my eyes and give a freewill offering of $90 for a service I never used?

Oti o!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good day all! Please you guys should help me check if my fiverr account its alright with the Descriptions and all of it www.fiverr.com/diamonemmy1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
I think MAP was removed on nigerian accounts only, my payoneer was opened outside naija and still got MAP on it
Grupo:

Do you still have the Make A Payment option on your account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
efilefun:
I think MAP was removed on nigerian accounts only, my payoneer was opened outside naija and still got MAP on it

You are, though some Nigerian accounts still have the option.

My friend in the US still has it on his account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Grupo:

That means your card is more than 3 years old. Did you activate the card immediately you got it? If yes, don't bother using it to withdraw your funds. Reason: payoneer will take $30 activation fee from the money you withdraw for each year the card has stayed activated.
Are you sure about this?

I got my card in July, 2015 and activated it immediately. Payoneer automatically deactivated after six months of inactivity. I couldn't make money on Fiverr, Amazon, and D2D until February 2017 when village people decided to stay off my case.

At that moment, I was told the same story that yearly charges will be deducted twice on my account. I had no choice then but to use since I have no alternative ways to receive my Amazon and D2D earnings.

When I logged into Payoneer, I was asked to re-activate my account. I did and was expecting them to withdraw the $29.95 twice from the $70 I have in the account. Payoneer only deducted $29.95 and the remaining balance. It was not until February, 2018 before they withdrew another maintenance charge.

In my own opinion, I think the start to charge your account from the first date you receive money with it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Well, you may be right
ranson:

Are you sure about this?

I got my card in July, 2015 and activated it immediately. Payoneer automatically deactivated after six months of inactivity. I couldn't make money on Fiverr, Amazon, and D2D until February 2017 when village people decided to stay off my case.

At that moment, I was told the same story that yearly charges will be deducted twice on my account. I had no choice then but to use since I have no alternative ways to receive my Amazon and D2D earnings.

When I logged into Payoneer, I was asked to re-activate my account. I did and was expecting them to withdraw the $29.95 twice from the $70 I have in the account. Payoneer only deducted $29.95 and the remaining balance. It was not until February, 2018 before they withdrew another maintenance charge.

In my own opinion, I think the start to charge your account from the first date you receive money with it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dilama(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
room089:

Uncle mi I never even make $2000 divided by 4 sef!

Should I still close my eyes and give a freewill offering of $90 for a service I never used?

Oti o!

Lol... It's alright then
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by neyothunder(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
hello how far adobe indesign lets talk
budosky:
N.B

I won't pay you if the work is not good, but I will pay more if you are excellent.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
lobell:

We can get you sorted and keep you safe as you exchange your hard-earned dollars...have any exchanger in mind?

Who can vouch for him ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
ranson:

Are you sure about this?

Mr chair you've given me a glimmer of hope. Indeed I activated the card immediately but I've reactivated it about 3 times but still, I've not made any use of it. The card would be expiring by November.

Let me look for a way and cash this pending funds first when they mature. Maybe next time when I will have about $30, I will try to withdraw with the card so as to know what's up.

Meanwhile, I sent a message to it's support service as regards this matter. I'm waiting for their response.

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Emmyk:

You can't add your Dom account details to your old Payoneer account, that's why you need a new Payoneer account.

I just got my payoneer card two months ago. I have only used it once at the ATM and I haven't add any bank in my account.

Can this be use form Dom account? And please what's the process.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
mrphysics:
I decided to try sendvalu using a small amount. Due to the legibility of the image on my voter's card, I have been skeptical about using their services. Anyway, I decided to try them out.

So I initiated a transaction, completed the requirements and submitted. Immediately, they deducted the money from my account and asked me for verification of identity. I uploaded the voter's card and also my staff ID card since the image is clearer there. For now, I am yet to receive any other mail from them and the transaction status is still "Verification." I am hoping that they accept it so I can use them for higher transactions. These bank ATM N330/$ is depressing. What is even more terrifying is that once you initiate a transaction using ATM and it didn't go through due to insufficient balance, then $1 is taken from you.

Sendvalu just sent my money. Lol, even when the image on my voter's card isn't so clear enough. I was afraid they will reject my means of identification though I attached my staff ID card. I will be using them henceforth
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lobell: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thawarplay:

Who can vouch for him ?

I was thinking you had an exchanger in mind. Forexcrow will serve as an escrow to ensure you get paid and the buyer also gets what s/he paid for. That's what forexcrow services stands for, the trusted third party to all your online transactions.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Dilama:

U shud know fiverr has option for either Payoneer or PayPal. Since the MAP feature has been disabled on some account, I suggest u add a PayPal email to your Fiverr account and be withdrawing thru PayPal for the main time in peace, cos we don't know wat Payoneer email s up to this period.
The PayPal option is not difficult cos I can add my Paypal email to your Fiverr account or any other freelancer website. And then i pay you the equivalent of watever amount you wish to withdraw. Check my signature for my contact

Thanks. Sendvalu has given me my money. My joy when I heard the sweet sound of alert cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 2:48am On Mar 25, 2018
olyrayy:

Thanks. Sendvalu has given me my money. My joy when I heard the sweet sound of alert cheesy

How much do they exchange
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 3:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Need someone who can offer me a USA/canada number for fiverr verification for a token... Contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 5:34am On Mar 25, 2018
sholey4love:

How much do they exchange

Around 340 or so. But I think the rate increases with the volume.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2018
beatzone:
The best thing you can do for yourself is act. Stop procastinating. Start your research. Learn a skill.

SKILLS NEEDED ON FIVERR

Graphics & Design
Digital Marketing
Writing & Translation
Video & Animation
Music & Audio

etc

You cannot tell me there is no opportunity in the above mentioned niches.

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Good day.....might be late, just stumbled on the article now, are you saying,I must learn any of these skills mentioned above, before I can succeed in fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2018
mrphysics:

Sendvalu just sent my money. Lol, even when the image on my voter's card isn't so clear enough. I was afraid they will reject my means of identification though I attached my staff ID card. I will be using them henceforth
Please how do you transfer from your card to your bank account with sendvalu and what's their rate.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dilama(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2018
olyrayy:

Good to know that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2018
yusuftaiwo2015:

Please how do you transfer from your card to your bank account with sendvalu and what's their rate.
Thanks
Go to sendvalu.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Mhen!, last week was rough, very low sales, may God bless this new week with many sales.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
mrphysics:

I think the first exchange with sendvalu is naturally fast. The second I did took about 9 days before I was credited... That was even because I had to disturb them on Skype, make countlese international calls to their UK and US CC numbers (albeit no one picked the calls, it was like a ghost organization), and send countless mails to their contact mail address. It got to a stage where I even gave up after having seen the many bad reviews they had accrued on their Facebook page and on review site, trustpilot dot com.
I am not sure if they are reliable.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
HELLO GUYS, PLEASE WHO HAS ANY IDEA HOW I CAN CONTACT A BUYER ON FIVERR APART FROM THE BUYER'S APPROACH METHOD? Tried that, it's saying that I can't contact the buyer due to privacy reasons...
If you have any tricks please share. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.